Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
Get the gunwitch on the Switch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
Nintendo Switch: Wii U Deluxe

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

Mahoning posted:

Just a reminder of how terrible the Wii U was...

The Switch version of Breath of the Wild would be the 9th best selling Wii U game of all time with it's March sales numbers alone.

There's a lot of ways to quantify how bad the Wii U performed but "a wildly popular and critically acclaimed game from a beloved series made it onto the top ten list within the first month of sale" isn't a great one imo.

Dr Cheeto fucked around with this message at 17:23 on Jul 3, 2017

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

The Bloop posted:

Bayonetta DX with nude(r) code

When you try to enter the code Bayonetta appears on-screen and wags her finger at the player

orphean posted:

Atlus/Nintendo please re-release Tokyo Mirage Sessions for the switch, thanks in advance.

:yeah:

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

God dammit, Reggie, whose dick do I have to suck to get this released stateside

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
I for one am glad that the good games aren't staying on a dead console nobody bought.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

GoldfishStew posted:

You really don't know? Was it really that confusing? Xbox had the Xbox 360 no one assumed that was a dongle.

The advertising campaign for the Wii U was really loving bad

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
I had a friend over at my place in December of 2016 who is pretty big into games still genuinely confused as to what the Wii U was. Like, he did not realize that the rounded black box under the TV was the Wii U, he thought maybe it was just the gamepad.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
Yeah I don't think it was the gamepad that sunk third-party support on the poorly-selling console with very bad middleware support

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

:magical:

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

Louisgod posted:

People's obsession with these Splatoon girl characters is weird, to the point where it's just sad.

Ok

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
Pearl is a good squid and my friend

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

irlZaphod posted:

If you do this, you won't be able to have matching Red/Red and Blu/Blue pairs. You may as well not have a Nintendo Switch in that case.

I mean, they do sell red/red and blue/blue pairs, but then you're sitting on $160 in extra joycons

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

Wait, is the splatoon demo up in the eshop already? I still don't get how people are miiversing right now?

It's up and you can run around the plaza and post to not-miiverse and run the tutorial and that's about it

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
Judd is the fat cat

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
Condolences to anyone who bought the bad basketball game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

Teenage Fansub posted:

Is there a way to replay the tutorial in the Splatoon 2 demo?

Download the new splatfest client and boot that poo poo up

• Locked thread