Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
It is coming in today, I can taste it

and i'm getting BotW later, i can taste that, too. but i'm not going to because I am not stupid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
i love snipperclips but boy i hate the bird levels

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
arms seems like it'll be fun, but..i'm not buying it at launch.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
Gyro for splatoon 2 will work much better on the joycons than on the game pad, i feel.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
so is mister shifty good?

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
ok but really why no new NBA Jam

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
the third party joycon is just a wiimote

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
pannenkoek is a national treasure, and even better are his rejected entries for mario 64 speedruns

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

spasticColon posted:

So how about the rumors of a new Metroid Prime game for the Switch? I'm thinking it will simply be Metroid Prime Trilogy HD for the Switch in say...Spring 2018. :laugh:

anyone can make a rumor

wait no thats about leaks, not rumors. I dunno, I'll believe that when I see "mario x raving rabbids" confirmed.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Mega64 posted:

Rumor: Metroid Trilogy to be released for Switch in Spring 2018.

Contains Other M, Federation Force, and Metroid Prime Pinball.

i mean, id like to play fed force, it's just that I would not want either gyro controls or aiming by using the tiny nub on the N3DS

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
see, the big announcement at E3 will be #FE for the switch, including a skip button for session combos

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
Honestly, I liked it because it was the opposite of Twilight Princess. also no cave of shadows, that was a big plus for me

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
Giantbomb seems to mostly be subscriber-only content these days, so I really only care for the quick looks/best ofs :shrug:

i like MK8 but i do not like MK8 deluxe because TWO SCOOPS OF RAISINS ITEMS KILLS ME and they still have not put R.O.B back in

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
the hell is nutella

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
Nobody's buying the switch because its always sold out!

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

AlphaKeny1 posted:

Whens bloodstained

2018(?)

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
please port #FE to the switch, i will buy it again if it means better load times and a way to speed up sessions

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
well now i want ubisoft to get absorbed by vivendi. i was holding out some hope that they'd regain their sanity and make a game that wasn't rabbids/far creed, but i guess there's some people that want bargain bin minions

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
preview from the upcoming Nintendo Direct for E3

"C'mon, Yves! Give us Beyond Good and Evil 2!"

"How about this, instead?"

and then they show the mario rabbids game

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Infinitum posted:

He would have been all "DIRECT to the trashcan, this is a terrible idea"

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

SilverSupernova posted:

2017, the year a wave of angry fans stormed the stage while the developers tried to use Aisha Taylor as a shield as they fled.

it turns out "girl wood" is also the name of her nerd-bashing bat

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
portable kid icarus uprising would get me to buy it again

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

SilverSupernova posted:

The original was portable.

son of a gently caress, alright, give me Splatoon Uprising

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

SeANMcBAY posted:

Mario RPG is one of my favorite games ever but I'm not sure I'd even want modern Square to make a sequel.

if it's like FFXV, i'd be interested. gimme Geno, Mario, Bowser, Peach, and Mallow riding around in Wario's car (that they stole), beating the poo poo out of everything.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

Netflix Castlevania is a anime based on the NES game.

im interested in this.

https://twitter.com/Hero_Mono/status/867098125164576768

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

There will be a Metroid game made by the perverts who made Catherine.

It will be so poorly reviewed that Nintendo will cancel every upcoming game based on their IPs except for pokemon citing "our brand just isn't compatible with modern gamers' tastes".

The one guy stating the obvious "maybe we shouldn't farm our games out to people coated in dry semen" will be thrown off the roof.

Mario will become an iPhone app store exclusive. Nintendo will liquidate and the Japanese stock exchange will crash. Everyone will die of starvation.

This is how bad Nintendo is at listening to fans.

the same guys that made Catherine made a game where cheating on your girlfriend(s) will result in them beating the poo poo out of you on valentines day. They're also really good at making games, they aren't your average Gearbox or Chucklefish

are you loving serious about mario though? their stocks would go through the loving roof if they announced that mario will be iphone exclusive from now on. investors are all over that garbage.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

Lots of semen-coated perverts in this thread.

said the man with a George RR Martin avatar :colbert:

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Patter Song posted:

Do people not like Atlus now?

Atlus is good.

people like atlus, but geez. you make ONE game that tries to have a story and suddenly you're a pervert

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Mister Facetious posted:

I thought Sega made Akiba's Trip... :confused:

made what?

what the gently caress

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Sakurazuka posted:

It's a bad game with a good translation

the opposite of Fire Emblem Fates?

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
yeah sure ok just play Jackbox party pack 3 wherever you want, switch is best console confirmed

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
what is thumper? i saw the trailer for it, but i still dont know how it plays

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Bill Barber posted:

Audiogroove + Rez

Well, I like Rez. dunno what Audiogroove is, but I guess I'd get into the groove

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
arms has normal controls, it doesnt have to be motion controls

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
i don't think it's a bad game, i just don't think that the party mode being the only option in the testpunch was a good idea.

at least include 1v1s (no items) so that people can learn the controls more easily as opposed to throwing them out of the tutorial, into a 1v1v1 where you lose from the bomb item being flung at you and then punch rushed by both players

spit on my clit fucked around with this message at 00:55 on May 30, 2017

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

for a game that's so good a whole lotta people have to rush to its defense because someone had the audacity to say it isn't very good and a lot of people are over-hyping it

if you wanted to kick the wasps nest you could just say "metroid/paper mario is bad"

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
im not going to buy arms at launch, instead i'll probably rent it from gamefly. wait, do they rent out Switch games?

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

well yeah zelda is a good game that will be remembered for years.

unlike arms which is bad

Zelda sucks! Zelda sucks! Thank lord almighty Zelda sucks!*

*except breath of the wild

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
Free Lil Mac DLC, close-ranged fighter with a great forward dash, lovely jump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Infinitum posted:

:siren: Indivisible is Switch bound! :siren:

- Devs behind Skull Girls
- Music by Hiroki Kikuta (Composer for Secret of Mana)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZJf1iTkgx4

this is the first thing i've heard about that since its kickstarter-or-whatever. is it a turn-based rpg or something?

edit: on the topic of the switch online voice chat thing, that doesn't look too complicated, i guess. Annoying that I'd have to be closer to the switch if I wanted both game audio and VC audio, but I'll deal with it.

spit on my clit fucked around with this message at 15:32 on Jun 1, 2017

• Locked thread