Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

ChocNitty posted:

The only question that needs to be answered is... Is Zelda worth spending $388 to play?

I keep going back and fourth on this and I always end up at no

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

Spellman posted:

Electrical tape those plastic rails, your screen will thank you

lol what an awful design choice

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

eonwe posted:

also shovel knight is the perfect switch game imho

I mean the library is so deep that speaks volumes

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

iajanus posted:

but at least this time it has some functional use.

lol

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

a.lo posted:

Bought a Switch carrying case the other day and some stranger saw it and asked, "Hey, got your Switch in there?" Annoyed I simply told her no, I had just bought the case and that my Switch was at home at the moment. She then went on to say that she had a Switch and was enjoying it. I nodded my head in agreement and with the hope of buying this case I can take it with me more often. Later on she suggested that we ever meet again we should both bring our Switches. I simply said, "that would be okay" and exited the bus. That was almost a month ago and I have not seen that girl since.

Lol

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

well why not posted:

Yeah, Switch has hella games.

It doesn't though.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

beergod posted:

Being able to play a current gen MARIO kart while traveling with zero compromises is miraculous

It's a port

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything
Exploring breath of the wild is majestic when you run across empty landmasses or random encampments of the same enemies over and over

• Locked thread