Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice

anyone seeing this? is it good? the preview gave some feels, but i only try to pay attention to about 15% of a preview, just in case I actually would like to see the movie. I havent seen a marvel movie in theaters in a while.

feels? is the little girl more wolverine than the wolverine? :shrug: someone inform my opinion plz

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
i wonder what'll happen during the inevitable time when jackman steps down from the wolverine, and a 20 year old who couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag replaces him.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
I saw it last night it was really violent and funny and good but also really, really, really depressing

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
If you ever wanted to see patrick stewart tell hugh jackman to gently caress off this is a good movie for you!!!

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice
more like hugh jacksmenoff

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

College Slice

RideTheSpiral posted:

more like hugh jacksmenoff

Using the talents bequeathed to you isn't a sin

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Hugh Jackman's Huge Actin'

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice
poo jackman

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy
he related to the famous philosopher Who Jacksman

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy
oh crud I'm dying

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

He's a good husband, taking time off to spend with his elderly wife.

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos
I haven't been to the movies since I saw the 2002 smash hit: Ballistic: Ecks vs. Sever.

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

this movie will make you ask for your dough backman

Build-a-Boar
Feb 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
This movie made me laugh when I don't think I was meant to. It's ultra violent and Xavier says gently caress a few times. Stephen Merchant embraces his whiteness.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
when is the gambit movie coming out

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
im gonna see it this afternoon, i heard it's a great movie even beyond being a great superhero movie

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
am i the only one thats immediately suspicious when a bunch of goons say something is good

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

lorn Wayne posted:

i wonder what'll happen during the inevitable time when jackman steps down from the wolverine, and a 20 year old who couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag replaces him.

you know movies aren't real, right

a dingus
Mar 22, 2008

Rhetorical questions only
Fun Shoe
Someone should do a movie about the wacky misadventures at the superhero retirement home

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Movies suck

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

College Slice

Build-a-Boar posted:

This movie made me laugh when I don't think I was meant to. It's ultra violent and Xavier says gently caress a few times. Stephen Merchant embraces his whiteness.

I'm ready for a bit of the old ultra-violence. But I skipped the wick of 2. :shrug:

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

College Slice
My wife would be OK with seeing this, the little girl in it probably tugged a few heart strings.

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

SHISHKABOB posted:

you know movies aren't real, right

im not up to date on my x men lore but wasnt wolverine always kinda swole, gonna make it hard for a producer or director to shunt his talent-free nerdlinger kid into the inevitable young wolverine reboot

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

College Slice
Their are plenty of 5'8" dudes ready to juice it up

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

College Slice
I'm just a modern man, who has trouble remaining conscious after 8:30pm. Will it keep me awake?

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
does that little girl have amdantium skeleton because that would really stunt her growth

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
i want to see lo pan
the prequel to big trouble in little china

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

gary oldmans diary posted:

does that little girl have amdantium skeleton because that would really stunt her growth

i wonder what it feels like to gently caress an adamantium vagina.

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

in the comics she has no adamantium skeleton but her healing is way better than wolverines because she's not being poisoned by the metal, iirc

SEGA Ass Fisting
Feb 15, 2012

KEEP IT TIGHT!
X-Men? more like sex-men. Hahaha

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Saw it last night. Pretty good. Funny, violent, sad. As we walked out, a lady with a toddler and a newborn walked out beside me. I would suggest no babies in the "gently caress you, wolverine" movie.

guns for tits
Dec 25, 2014

Hardawn posted:

anyone seeing this? is it good? the preview gave some feels, but i only try to pay attention to about 15% of a preview, just in case I actually would like to see the movie. I havent seen a marvel movie in theaters in a while.

feels? is the little girl more wolverine than the wolverine? :shrug: someone inform my opinion plz

Why is Geralt from the Witcher series in the movie?

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

College Slice

guns for tits posted:

Why is Geralt from the Witcher series in the movie?

More like why is Rutger Hauer cosplaying as Hugh jackleman for this movie poster

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

I haven't been to the movies since I saw the 2002 smash hit: Ballistic: Ecks vs. Sever.

Same, and I'm not going back until this summer when I'm going to see Ballistic 2: Ecks Marks the Spot

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

i want to see lo pan
the prequel to big trouble in little china

Is that really happening???

And gonna watch Logan but expect it to be as "good" as the first Wolverine movie; so will feel abject shame about my decision to watch it.

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006

I'm the fat old hulk

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

I like that Spiderman didn't get old but did go MtF

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
I just like how there's an old blind dinosaur for some reason