Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

Seems like if any district is designed for Clinton's national strategy to work it would be this one, but I'm not sure how it'll turn out since he's just running against Trump enablers rather than Trump himself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

get that OUT of my face posted:

if Ossoff were smart, he'd link his genera election opponent to the horrible policies that Trump and the GOP-majority congress want for the american people. and no, screaming "RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA" is not one of them

what % of the people in this district are actually opposed to those policies though, is what I'm curious about

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

LolitaSama posted:

Why does it seem some districts were created in 2012 in georgia that previously didn't exist? Like the district samantha bee did a special on. https://ballotpedia.org/Georgia_House_of_Representatives_District_131

How many of there like these are there?

it was probably found to be a violation of the voting rights act and they were forced to redraw it

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

tadashi posted:

Please don't.

Seriously, Karen Handel is a loving moron and a poo poo head. She nearly got Susan B. Komen run into the ground because, while working for them, she convinced them to announce that they were cutting off funds to Planned Parenthood and they had to relent after the public outcry. There's almost no doubt that she's his opponent in the June election and the only good thing to come from her getting elected would be at least we're getting her the gently caress out of Georgia.

Woah I didn't realize that was the same Karen Handel lol

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

jesus christ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

well obviously if he was further left he would be ahead by 40-60 because white southern suburbanites are all latent communists

• Locked thread