Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cobweb Heart
Mar 31, 2010

I need you to wear this. I need you to wear this all the time. It's office policy.
I'm just a know-nothing retard but it seems to me like the Democrats have a solid liberalized foothold in the coastal, populous side of states like California and Washington, and have had for decades and most likely will continue to have one for years, so maybe the smart thing would have been working on all the red states people like to poo poo on to make the Democrat wings there powerful and well-known. It seems like when it comes to boosting red Dems they sort of accept the status quo and it makes them always look weak and worthless.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread