Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

Allow me to be sad that the Republicans aren't crying in their beer because they're losing major parts of Georgia. Oh no, I'd better give up everything I hold dear because I didn't get the big moment of the Republicans crying and beating their chests.

Seriously, the left in this country doesn't know how to counter propaganda at all. It's like Republican smug is an honest thing instead of something they throw out to get what they really want: people angry as them. We made a loving deep red district in Georgia in an off-year drat near winnable and now we're upset? Jesus Christ, what more do you want?

The democrats not to be a bunch of cucks who take it up the rear end from Corporations?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

I was with you until you said 'cucks.' I think you want the party next door, the one with the old guy with the lovely toupee talking about 'winning' despite having to beg the Russians for cash due to his lovely spending habits.
Well, I will not stop you from continuing to live your Sorkinesque fantasy. But I'll live in reality where working with everyone who wants to stop America from turning into an Anarcho capitalist hellhole is a the goal.

Crowsbeak has issued a correction as of 20:06 on Jun 22, 2017

• Locked thread