Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCpjgl2baLs

let's play it out

let's say that the Christopher Steele dossier (barring or including the pisstape, you pick) is true. Undeniable proof that is shown to the public, implicating everyone now known or suspected to have spoken to a russian official (including Trump) about the campaign. What they spoke about exactly, you guys set what you think is most believable

im trying to get my head around it and theres a shitload of you smarter than me about this. it'd be nice to see what people outside my coastal elite bubble think about this:

What happens next?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
imma just drink a lot because it literally doesn't matter what I (a sub-billionaire) thinks and just destroy my body at hopefully a faster rate than our earth dies in my lifetime :cheers:

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

if it's all true and trump is part of it, i really don't see it ending without bloodshed if not outright civil war.
if it's all true and trump is a stooge, MAYBE he leaves power peacefully. MAYBE.
if none of it's true, hail satan

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

HCT knows what to do in a civil war

go to the supermarket and waste the soldier with a shovel :madmax:

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Two Finger posted:

if it's all true and trump is part of it, i really don't see it ending without bloodshed if not outright civil war.
if it's all true and trump is a stooge, MAYBE he leaves power peacefully. MAYBE.
if none of it's true, hail satan

Two Finger posted:

HCT knows what to do in a civil war

go to the supermarket and waste the soldier with a shovel :madmax:

hell yeah I get this videogame joke

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
Are dogs still legal?

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Zeris posted:

Are dogs still legal?

Russia likes dogs pretty good, but they did make them suicide bomb Germans so thats kinda f'd up imo

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

Zeris posted:

Are dogs still legal?

Laika is like a Saint in Russia so I assume dogs is good

MaxPowers
Dec 29, 2004
why cant we just be bros with russia? Fighting the commies was my fathers job, I wanna fight them sand nations with another global power....Man I been playing too much HOI4.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

MaxPowers posted:

why cant we just be bros with russia? Fighting the commies was my fathers job, I wanna fight them sand nations with another global power....Man I been playing too much HOI4.

I've said it before, but Russia, the US and China just getting together and writing a big "gently caress you you belong to one of us and have 10 seconds to choose which" would simplify a lot of the world's issues int he most functional and dystopian of ways. Because when you sit down and think about it, you're a prison bitch to one of the three no matter what your flag is

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

who would get africa, china?

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

who would get africa, china?

It splits a few ways, but China gets a nice chunk for sure. The US would take South Africa, Kenya, the Seychelles and whatever the French still hold, maybe even Morocco.

Russia would get Egypt and Libya, maybe Congo and Angola

China takes the rest

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Booblord Zagats posted:

I've said it before, but Russia, the US and China just getting together and writing a big "gently caress you you belong to one of us and have 10 seconds to choose which" would simplify a lot of the world's issues int he most functional and dystopian of ways. Because when you sit down and think about it, you're a prison bitch to one of the three no matter what your flag is

If FDR had lived, that was the original plan that he, Churchill, and Stalin came up with.

edited with smaller image from imgur

Mr. Nice! fucked around with this message at 23:21 on Mar 5, 2017

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

Mr. Nice! posted:

If FDR had lived, that was the original plan that he, Churchill, and Stalin came up with.

That, looks like it would not have worked, at all. Somehow I have trouble believing Churchill would have agreed to any of that.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Flikken posted:

That, looks like it would not have worked, at all. Somehow I have trouble believing Churchill would have agreed to any of that.

Maybe it was just FDR's and Stalin's buddy buddy agreement I dunno. It's a nifty map, though.

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

Omich poluyobok, skazhi ty narkoman? ya prosto tozhe gde to tam zhivu, mogli by vmeste uyobyvat' narkotiki

Mr. Nice! posted:

edited with smaller image from imgur

In what crazy world did the Russians say "yeah sure Japan can keep the Kurils."

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it
Maybe this was just a FDR pipe dream, because I don't see the US giving up anything and gaining A LOT.

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009
How dare he give Ulster to the Irish.

It's British.

gently caress You FDR.

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009

Bernard McFacknutah posted:

How dare he give Ulster to the Irish.

It's British.

gently caress You FDR.

i'm okay with it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iickNtK5Ivw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tias
May 25, 2008

Pictured: the patron saint of internet political arguments (probably)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund

WAR CRIME SYNDICAT posted:

Laika is like a Saint in Russia so I assume dogs is good

Cross-posting from liturgigoon thread:

In Russia, St. Christopher is actually believed to be part of a tribe of dog people :3:

• Locked thread