Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Did you live in your parents' basement ever?
Yes
No
OP, I don't think I've ever truly lived :(
View Results

• Locked thread
JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
After age 18 I lived independent of my parents. I briefly moved back into my mom's house in my mid 20's for like ~3 months because it was inbetween my old lease ending and moving far away for graduate school.

Living with my mom was dope her house is nice she cooks and she has dogs. I forgot how cool it was to have a nice clean house and privacy after having lived with housemates for so long. Also holy poo poo saving so much more money. I didn't live in a basement though, nice top story small bedroom.

One of my grad school friends sucked it up and lived with his parents for 1.5 years after graduating and just saved all the rent money to pay off student loans. Kind of wish I did that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

Rotten Cookies posted:

There's my parents, my sister, me, and my girlfriend living in my parents' house. Multigenerational living has always been big on both sides of my family.

Multigenerational living is actually a really good idea with lots of benefits.

• Locked thread