Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Did you live in your parents' basement ever?
Yes
No
OP, I don't think I've ever truly lived :(
View Results

• Locked thread
photomikey
Dec 30, 2012

RenegadeStyle1 posted:

No, if you mean like a place to store stuff it's usually the attic or sometimes a shed in the back yard.
I live in California, so, no basements, and no yards. We just have less stuff.

I grew up in Illinois and everybody had a basement. If you were a kid, you either lived down there, or that was the playroom. We had the playroom down there. I have fond memories both of my play space, and friends who lived in their basements. You can create ruckus down there. No drywall to make holes in, no carpet to stain, parents can't hear you. Plus, it's kinda spooky and there are lots of nooks and crannies. Sometimes they had their own bathroom down there or a separate entrance. Like having a studio apartment at 9. I don't remember it being unusual at all to live or spend time down there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread