Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Deep Dish Fuckfest
Sep 6, 2006

Advanced
Computer Touching

Toilet Rascal
YOU HAVE UNLOCKED... THE FLAMETHROWER is something I both hope and expect to hear at some point before this is over. Gotta keep cutting that red tape to get there though!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deep Dish Fuckfest
Sep 6, 2006

Advanced
Computer Touching

Toilet Rascal

quote:

Plot

There are several stages. They are: 1. An underground tunnel. 2. A computer research facility. 3. A ship. 4. A chemical plant.

Thank you wikipedia.

Deep Dish Fuckfest
Sep 6, 2006

Advanced
Computer Touching

Toilet Rascal
Earlier today I was thinking how this game could probably be turned into a 40K thing with a re-skin and a new coat of paint. Glad I'm not the only one who got that impression. I wasn't even thinking about the Arbites though, but it makes even more sense. You're basically fighting an hive world undercity gang already.

Deep Dish Fuckfest
Sep 6, 2006

Advanced
Computer Touching

Toilet Rascal
I gotta be honest here: if I lived in a universe where Joker breaking out of Arkham to enact his latest scheme was a weekly event, and hundreds of homicidal maniacs (who are not Nick Mason) descended upon my neighborhood monthly, I might not be too big on the whole "rule of law" and "due process" and "human rights" stuff.

Either way, that doesn't excuse the limp dick lawyers and chickenshit bureaucrats that are preventing Nick Mason from acquiring a flamethrower and properly letting loose the flames of Justice on those low-life criminals.

Deep Dish Fuckfest
Sep 6, 2006

Advanced
Computer Touching

Toilet Rascal
YOU HAVE UNLOCKED...

A JILL SANDWICH

Deep Dish Fuckfest
Sep 6, 2006

Advanced
Computer Touching

Toilet Rascal
Every year of my life I've spent without knowing about this game is a year I've wasted.

Deep Dish Fuckfest
Sep 6, 2006

Advanced
Computer Touching

Toilet Rascal
In Dawn of War 2: Retribution there's one line in the first ork mission which is something like

"You boyz work fer me now! If ya don't like it, ya can take it to da complaints department. Dat's me gun, by the way."

Deep Dish Fuckfest
Sep 6, 2006

Advanced
Computer Touching

Toilet Rascal
I can't believe some of you fuckers are apparently insisting that the saw isn't a chainsaw. It's clearly a standard police issue chainsaw, and Nick Mason knows a thing or two about those.

I'm kinda disappointed with how it seems like it's just a cleaver re-skin, though. A wasted opportunity.

Deep Dish Fuckfest
Sep 6, 2006

Advanced
Computer Touching

Toilet Rascal
It's a little known fact that Nick Mason was once bitten by a radioactive tesla coil.

Deep Dish Fuckfest
Sep 6, 2006

Advanced
Computer Touching

Toilet Rascal
YOU HAVE UNLOCKED... THE LASCANNON

Deep Dish Fuckfest
Sep 6, 2006

Advanced
Computer Touching

Toilet Rascal
I still feel like the lack of a flamethrower is criminal, especially with all the fire-related stuff they already had in, but nevertheless I am willing to give this game a solid 9.11/10.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deep Dish Fuckfest
Sep 6, 2006

Advanced
Computer Touching

Toilet Rascal

White Coke posted:

Actually a nuke going off in an urban area isn't necessarily a bad thing, if you take a cold hearted look at it. If the bomb kills more people relative to the infrastructure it destroys, the survivors will be better off, in much the same way that the peasants who survived the Black Death were better off because of the labor shortage that ensued.

BURNER SYMPATHIZER SPOTTED! SET TASERS TO CRISPY!

• Locked thread