Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alavaria
Apr 3, 2009
The tazer is eventually going to be able to make people explode from across the room, isn't it.

And it'll be an "arrest"?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alavaria
Apr 3, 2009

Lunethex posted:

Where does Mason actually inject his healing stuff? His bicep? His lung?
His trigger finger?

Alavaria
Apr 3, 2009

Samovar posted:

No.

You have unlocked...

The master of unlocking
A masterful reference.

Alavaria
Apr 3, 2009

CzarChasm posted:

You know, I'm expecting a twist with the whole "Gotta rescue this VIP from the Burners before HQ finds out" shtick. I want it to be "You've been my unwitting puppet Nick Mason, and now Beta Metro City One, USA is going to be the foundation on which all other police state cities (city-states?) will be based on. Join me and fulfill your destiny."
What, is this the Rule of Two (Nick Mason and Adam Wolf, of course)

I bet you'll take a firefighter as your secret apprentice.

Alavaria
Apr 3, 2009

Lunethex posted:

The fanart this thread has conjured unlocked is not only powerful but beyond belief.
Oddly topical, as well.

• Locked thread