Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

This game. It's like if The Division was honest about itself.

Heavy Sigh posted:

Holy gently caress this game is amazing. I'm kind of wondering now if The Tazer can get any more powerful.

We already know the end point of a taser's power curve so I assume we'll be slowly approaching that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

Coolguye posted:

joe ferro still did nothing wrong

Joe Ferro did 1 thing wrong and that was not give me his loving mask until after a few dozen attempts.

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

nine-gear crow posted:

As someone who's never played a Resident Evil game but who knows about Albert Wesker, I will back up Coolguye's assertion that Wolf is one Weskery mother fucker.

Also, I'm calling it now: we are either going to kill or gleefully allow the death of the namby pamby civil rights advocate OR save his life in our usual existentially horrifying so that he changes his mind and falls in love with T-Zero and Nick Mason because Nick Mason Is Always Right.

Just wait for it.

Wesker is so much more than a pair of sunglasses and a haircut though. Superficially, sure, this Wolf guy resembles Wesker but until I hear a "NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK!" that's all it will be.

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

Hasn't intentionally shot someone in the dick yet?

EXHIBIT A https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtpnjO709vw&t=860s

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

I stand by my evidence.

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

ZOOM. ENHANCE. CONVERT TO lovely GIF BECAUSE I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I'M DOING

http://giphy.com/gifs/3o7btLNtmI9iq719zW

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

Quicksilver6 posted:

I only spray smg fire down dank subway tunnels, thank you

also I am still mad you cannot pet dogs in the Division.

DOG PATCH WHEN

Sure you can, just hit Tab when hear them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

marshmallow creep posted:

what button is that on the Xbone?

The melee button you never use.

• Locked thread