Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
I have a feeling that the folks at ShiftIt are going to throw a poo poo fit, and will also be revealed to be foreigners some how.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
All those ammo clips you unlock must weigh a fuckton all by themselves.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Kai Tave posted:

I mean yeah, obviously this is a video game where the protagonist runs around with like a half dozen weapons he switches to effortlessly and shoots blue gatorade into his bicep to heal all his woulds so we're well past the ridiculousness event-horizon, but specifically if you tried strapping 24 grenades to your body even without any other sort of equipment you would probably hate your life trying to move around in an unencumbered fashion. Like where do you even secure them? I don't know that there's enough space on even a Hollywood action hero's beefcake torso to hold 24 individual grenades within reach. You'd basically be wearing a suit of grenade-mail armor.

You could do it with double bandoleers, but you'd probably have to reach around to your back for some. Or have a really good belt.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Nick Mason is a member of Voyager's Hazard Team with a transporter buffer inventory, and this is all happening on the holo-deck.

• Locked thread