Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.
I enjoyed this game but found the timed levels really hard to beat within the time limit, even of Rookie. Got all the medals in the first few levels then it started to drop off as I had trouble even beating some of the timed ones, but I did eventually beat the game. I was playing on console though so didn't have robo-aim.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.
The final taser upgrade should just be a rifle that shoots lightning across the entire stage. It's name? The Tom A Swift Electric Rifle. :v: (It's what TASER actually stands for - the inventor was a big fan of the Tom Swift books)

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

Lunethex posted:

I don't use computer controls, it's a PS4 controller :shobon:

Primary LP reason for completing it all in one go is because it saves time on editing, that way I don't have to splice in the YOU HAVE UNLOCKED MY NICK MASON BIOGRAPHY scenes and have a bunch of random clips. 1 run, all the rewards, ALL THE WAR CRIMES :kheldragar:

The reason I was going on about how you would have to do multiple runs was asinine was because, IMO, you should be able to get all the quotas in 1 run and have a buffer of more enemies to actually use the other weapons and items on for the sake of fun. With how high the demands keep going it starts stifling the ability and desire for creativity, at least for me, because they make such a big deal about going through all these and reminding you about it every time it happens. This is why I say Sewers, Forshaw Plaza, and the last level of the game are the 3 bad parts of the game. I can't find anything else to gripe about whatsoever since it's as clean and polished as Shiny Energy, the leading conglomerate in human power. Sewers has a specific number of enemies that give you just enough to 100% in a single run, Forshaw Plaza gives you a buffer of only 7 enemies who are not arrested or brained, and the last level in the game straight up does not have enough enemies to do both objectives.

Yeah, but the last level is rather fun and interesting, so calling it the worst level just because you can't minmax the trophies seems kind of petty.

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KAl-b5RfOM

• Locked thread