Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum
Are you sure this game isn't how we train police to this day?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

Dinosaur Gum

GROGNAR READY FOR CORPORATE RETREAT. IS WEARING BUSINESS CASUAL MASK.

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

Dinosaur Gum

paragon1 posted:

I have a feeling that the folks at ShiftIt are going to throw a poo poo fit, and will also be revealed to be foreigners some how.

What if Amazon was a foreign company. I will be surprised if it isn't someone like Russia or the Middle East and something less obvious like France or Britain.

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

Dinosaur Gum

And because of re-watching that video I present to you the other survivor of the Fireman Group, Marshal Chipmunk.

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

Dinosaur Gum
As they also pointed out, this sort of follows the later Arkham Game's love of depopulating cities of anyone that isn't part of this blue identity of cops, paramedics, fire fighters or basically any civilian that could get in THE LAW's way. It's just an seemingly endless mess of terrorists and one T-Zero Officer. Hell, maybe anyone that picks up the riot shield is just called Nick Mason. It's a shared identity. With Batman it was less this force of government reworking THE CITY into a military control over TERRORISM, partially because Batman was a vigilante that cops just accepted as their God that brought about the crime he fought. But so far everything that brought about or trained T-Zero (and the terror it fights) is escaping to Mexico or looking bad except for the Avatar of Death that is going around power-sawing masked crazies in half, electrocuting them into a passive/dead state or just mowing them down with lead.

Half the game is reveling in the punishment you can deal while the other is so far down the road of self-aware video game mechanics that its just a boisterous voice that proudly proclaims YOU HAVE UNLOCKED, UNNECESSARY ANALYSIS when you read this.

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

Dinosaur Gum

You foolish civilians and your "ideas" about The Law needing any fancy thing to keep track of Justice. The only thing Nick wants is just a nice set of Aviators.

Also other idea I'm too tired to attempt right now, final upgrade for Taser is Nick just breaking the thing in his hands only to find out that he was one with the lightning all along.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

Dinosaur Gum
I'm fighting every urge to just draw Mason in the most Rob Liefeld way possible and losing. What the gently caress would a MAXIMUM GRENADE BELT even look like?!

Crabtree fucked around with this message at 03:15 on Mar 17, 2017

• Locked thread