Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lunethex
Feb 4, 2013

Me llamo Sarah Brandolino, the eighth Castilian of this magnificent marriage.
It's blowing my mind to some far reaching extent how EVERY SINGLE THUMBNAIL that youtube has suggested for these videos has all been gorgeous. Every in-game shot has included the Taser (sometimes) fire

And now there's this. I was secretly hoping this would be a thumbnail choice because if not I was going to make it.

Urban Chaos is the gift that keeps on giving

I am majorly dumb so if you actually got the link from that please don't spoil yourself on this I promise it will be every bit as glorious as it looks :swoon:

Lunethex fucked around with this message at 00:08 on Mar 18, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunethex
Feb 4, 2013

She's just the anchor, I think it's time to question who's really running CHANNEL 7 NEWS...

Lunethex
Feb 4, 2013

Urban Chaos: Riot Response Episode 5 - Petty Reasons

You can probably walk out into the minigun fire with the shield up but I bet it will push you back. I thought he asked if it was going to kill me if I walked out unprotected which of course it will. I do know it auto aims like made when you're visible to it, and fires instantly when it's at rest.

Lunethex
Feb 4, 2013

Coolguy doesn't believe I came up with any of that on the spot. I had like a grace period of 5 seconds to make up something actually humorous then I would have to fall back on something simpler, the struggle is obvious :(

Lunethex
Feb 4, 2013

The fanart this thread has conjured is not only powerful but beyond belief.

Lunethex
Feb 4, 2013

The final video is ready to go for us clowns, the final chapter in the saga of the legendary Nick Mason.

I already know the title: "The Rise and Fall of Nick Mason"

It's fitting

Also, don't you dare forget that CHANNEL 7 will ALWAYS be first for news in your city, anywhere in the world

The video contains the last 2 levels, a for fun run of two levels, and the death scenes to end on a ... well, you'll see

Cathode Raymond posted:

So what we can gather from this tone shift is that whenever a perp's head explodes, Mason thinks it's hilarious, but he treats his own mortality very seriously? He is every bit the hero this city deserves :allears:

Hope this dude is still reading and watching because he's soon to be vindicated.

Lunethex fucked around with this message at 12:32 on Mar 26, 2017

Lunethex
Feb 4, 2013

Urban Chaos: Riot Response Episode 6 - The Rise and Fall of Nick Mason

I liked my Shane Co. joke

Lunethex
Feb 4, 2013

Yes. Yes it does.

Lunethex
Feb 4, 2013

All you need is the Taser.

Lunethex
Feb 4, 2013

That's fine because Hawaii doesn't exist and is just a fever dream in the minds of most geographers.

You could say they're just shifting undue attention to it.

Lunethex fucked around with this message at 03:04 on Mar 29, 2017

Lunethex
Feb 4, 2013

I don't think there's competition there. In Urban Chaos your actions as an agent of the state are condoned and supported all the way up to the president. Isn't Dead to Rights the story of a vigilante and his best dog?

Lunethex
Feb 4, 2013

You know who is fascinated to handle you from just about every direction?

Lunethex
Feb 4, 2013

Except burn people alive with makeshift flamethrowers without flinching or caring about the families and lives he was destroying before his unblinking eyes.

Lunethex
Feb 4, 2013

source your quotes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunethex
Feb 4, 2013

Fun fact: Jade shoots every single dog he finds in The Division.

Nick Mason does not, in fact, give a poo poo about talk radio. In his universe he fried Howard Stern, in fact.

• Locked thread