Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

Just your friendly neighborhood photobomb raptor.

Yay,a new LP from one my favorite LPers! And I get a front-row seat! :woop:

Cathode Raymond posted:

Finally, a police simulator with a killcam and a head-shot quota.

I love the term "Zero Tolerance" because it implies that the police are so intolerant that they literally CANNOT TOLERATE A SINGLE THING ARRRRRRRGHHHHH!

This game is secretly a Judge Dredd prequel.

Edit:disappointed that no one has posted the main theme yet.

VolticSurge fucked around with this message at 06:53 on Mar 5, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

This is gonna be good. :allears:

CommissarMega posted:

I can't believe they haven't re-released and/or remastered this, considering today's political climate. You'd make money from right-wing nuts and 'ironic' left-wingers alike!
Rocksteady's too busy making lovely Batman games.

VolticSurge fucked around with this message at 21:56 on Mar 5, 2017

VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

nine-gear crow posted:

Lune compared this game to RoboCop off the bat, but after careful consideration, I think the more apt comparison is Judge Dredd. Nick Mason is THE LAW!

I was thinking the Adeptus Aribites from Warhammer 40k myself (who are basically an homage to Dredd,so same thing really).

VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

Deep Dish Fuckfest posted:

limp dick lawyers and chickenshit bureaucrats

Vote Senator Steven Armstrong in the 2020 election. He'll Make America Great Again-For Real This Time™

VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

Samovar posted:

YOU HAVE UNLOCKED...

EMPEROR PALPATINE!

Nah, son. It's more like

YOU HAVE UNLOCKED...

UNLIMITED POWER!

VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

Lunethex posted:

[/b]

Quoting for the next video

I'm personally hoping the next video inspires a shitload of fan contributions, I saw more than a few worthy of it.

Hooooo boy. :allears:

VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

My headcannon for Mason being able to hold all that ammo is that the "T-Zero Assault Armor" or whatever it's called is actually a Crysis-style powered suit.

VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

Looks like the soul transfer is nearly complete,judging by the Logan scene. Can't wait for whatever Lune's got cooked up for the finale.

Edit:Also,RoboKy's wrong,Arkham Knight is terrible.

VolticSurge fucked around with this message at 18:19 on Mar 21, 2017

VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

I just realized something-isn't the whole "Terrorist group masquerading as a legitimate corporation" thing basically what Cobra does? I think there was at least one GI Joe cartoon/comic that had that premise. If I'm remembering right,then maybe the sequel could be Urban Chaos:Rise of Cobra.

VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

nine-gear crow posted:

That was the plot of the first live action movie too. Cobra tried to make it look like M.A.R.S. Inc. and Destro was funding their operations, when actually M.A.R.S. was Cobra, top to bottom.

God that movie was awful.

Renegades used a similar plot,with a few major differences: Cobra takes over M.A.R.S.,one of the Joes becomes what's basically a Zoanoid from Guyver (wish I was kidding) Flint (my favorite Joe) is a dumb meathead,and the plot is basically a ripoff of A-Team. There's even an episode where a crooked prison warden runs an illegal fighting ring,AKA one of the first episodes of A-Team. Oh,and Zartan's just a generic American biker instead of a crazy Aussie.

VolticSurge fucked around with this message at 03:24 on Mar 30, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

Thefluffy posted:

Who do you think captain winters is? :tinfoil:

But he doesn't fry your soul as soon as you make eye contact,so that can't be Mason.

• Locked thread