Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
koolkevz666
Aug 22, 2015
I LOVE this game. I played it so much when I was younger, it was fun, it was over the top and I found it highly entertaining. I didn't have the patience for side objectives, challenges and I suffered for it in the later levels but it never stopped being fun. Having you guys commentary for the game will only make it better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

koolkevz666
Aug 22, 2015

Crabtree posted:

GROGNAR READY FOR CORPORATE RETREAT. IS WEARING BUSINESS CASUAL MASK.

I'm so glad you posted this, I just spent what 20-30 minutes in MS paint trying to put together a badly photo shopped ork into a suit and it still looks awful and ugly so thanks for contributing something actually good to look at.

Also watching this LP is bringing back fun memories of my younger years playing this game over and over just for kicks.

koolkevz666
Aug 22, 2015
Sorry this isn't that good, i'm not very good at this stuff but I thought this kind of fits.

• Locked thread