Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cathode Raymond
Dec 30, 2015

My antenna is telling me that you're probably wrong about this.
Soiled Meat
Finally, a police simulator with a killcam and a head-shot quota.

I love the term "Zero Tolerance" because it implies that the police are so intolerant that they literally CANNOT TOLERATE A SINGLE THING ARRRRRRRGHHHHH!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cathode Raymond
Dec 30, 2015

Soiled Meat

TheLastRoboKy posted:

Do you think they add stuff like "BARBEQUE" to the police reports afterwards?

The Secret VIP's that rule the city make those decisions in secret and we are not to question them. Or think about them. Or think about any of this. OR ELSE.

Anyone else think it's weird that the headshot quota keeps going up but the arrest quota stays the same?

Cathode Raymond
Dec 30, 2015

Soiled Meat

Alavaria posted:

The tazer is eventually going to be able to make people explode from across the room, isn't it.

And it'll be an "arrest"?

As I understand it - and from watching the first levels the game has been consistent on this point - as long as the perp is unconscious or incapacitated for any amount of time before burning to death or exploding or dying from something else, it is counted as an arrest. I'm not sure this city even has jails. It definitely doesn't have courts.

Cathode Raymond
Dec 30, 2015

Soiled Meat
I made one too.

Cathode Raymond
Dec 30, 2015

Soiled Meat

Lunethex posted:

edit: You are very right about Rocksteady starting their death scene streak with this game. For all the fun we're having and how corny we think it is, this game's atmosphere and mood shifts dramatically if you die and you see some of those scenes :suspense:

So what we can gather from this tone shift is that whenever a perp's head explodes, Mason thinks it's hilarious, but he treats his own mortality very seriously? He is every bit the hero this city deserves :allears:

• Locked thread