Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
I'm beginning to think this Cernovich fellow may have some issues with the opposite sex

a real chump posted:

guy who sprays himself with a cum-elixer and can feel his "neurons" growing

*leans forward and pays more attention*

this man discovered one weird trick to repulse all of humanity

click here to learn how

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Lowtax posted:

sometimes when I try to sleep I cant because my neurons have grown so large that the pressure from inside my skull pushes out my hair and it falls onto my pillow and scratches me awake and I realize I have become so intelligent that I just have to read a lot of Descartes RIGHT NOW

just for planning purposes when this happens to me do I go to the doctor for humans or do I see a zookeeper for help with my mindset being too gorilla for society??

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

crazy cloud posted:

just for planning purposes when this happens to me do I go to the doctor for humans or do I see a zookeeper for help with my mindset being too gorilla for society

you're going to need to see a doctor who's been hosed down in gorilla cum and believe me insurance doesn't like paying for those

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Chokes McGee posted:

you're going to need to see a doctor who's been hosed down in gorilla cum and believe me insurance doesn't like paying for those

wow trump was right obamacare SUCKS

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
being able to see a healthcare professional who h as been doused in gorilla gunk, as g-d intended, is a human right

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

Haha I do this too and I'm not even allowed to live near schools anymore

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Plutonis posted:

Nootropics are the drugs from THX 1138 and will become mandatory on the Google dataslave complexes of 2030

SpaceClown posted:

OP here's my personal concoction:

5ug LSD
-[Tiny, even by microdose standards, but we won't need much. It's the secondary active ingredient!]-
50mg Speed Paste
-[Speed because its way cheaper than adderall and functionally the same chemical with a slightly more jittery physical effect and a weaker comedown. You could substitute with adderall, though. 50mg will last many hours.]-
Multivitamin
-[Try this concoction with and without this ingredient and it will be clear why I included it.]-
Caffeinated beverage
-[Because you need a delivery vessel and this way you cram in yet another stimulant]-

Mix it all together and make sure the vitamin and the paste are dissolved. Combine with a healthy and nutritious breakfast with lots of carbs and fruit to fully realize your potential.

I call it "Sapho Juice" for obvious reasons.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMBb_tPPA8E

Just like the real Sapho Juice, be careful because while it won't stain your lips, minor amphetamine withdrawals are pretty loving awful and you'll be tempted to take some more to get through the grogginess and fogged mind.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

how dare you besmirch the good name of drugs!

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Lowtax posted:

ALSO LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT THE ANCHORING HEURISTIC. YOU SEE, AN ALPHA MALE IS LIKE A MIGHTY BARGE AFLOAT IN THE SEA OF BETA CUCKS, AND WHEN YOU DOCK IN A BROAD'S PORT, YOUR ANCHOR MUST GO DEEP, ALL THE WAY, INTO HER PUSSY, WHICH IS HER VAGINA, AND THEN YOU HAVE HAD ALL THE SEX

Dave is a Southern California entrepreneur and part-time "alpha cuck" in his mid-forties. He was kind enough to explain to us what an "alpha cuck" is exactly, and he said he wasn't thrilled about his sexual identity being used to slander liberals.

The Insect Court
Nov 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Yinlock posted:

Dave is a Southern California entrepreneur and part-time "alpha cuck" in his mid-forties. He was kind enough to explain to us what an "alpha cuck" is exactly, and he said he wasn't thrilled about his sexual identity being used to slander liberals.

MY SEXUAL IDENTITY WAS TURNED INTO A MEME BY IDIOTS

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Yinlock posted:

So what is an alpha uvk exactly

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

So what is an alpha uvk exactly

A powerful man who forces lesser men to have sex with his wife i think

Playstation 4
Apr 25, 2014
Unlockable Ben

"Please cum." - Jeb!

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Playstation 4 posted:

"Please cum." - Jeb!

thread takes a sudden turn for the sexy

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Turtle 🐢 Mind

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
Is Neuzootopicals covered in the new healthcare act

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

Like, at this point I wouldn't be surprised if he got the "doctor" title not because he's an actual MD, but because he holds the record in drinking the most Dr. Peppers in history.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

well I mean he's not wrong

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
what if you use a pancreas instead of a gall bladder

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
it actually just raises more questions tbh

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010
What happens if you replace the gall bladder with the brain?

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Slamhound posted:

What happens if you replace the gall bladder with the brain?

ur liver gets smarter

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010

Chokes McGee posted:

ur liver gets smarter

Sign me up.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!
in mike cernovich's case if you were to replace the brain with the heart it'd all work fine though

the joke is that cernovich's brain is already smooth so the smooth muscle of the heart would fit right in

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Coolguye posted:

in mike cernovich's case if you were to replace the brain with the heart it'd all work fine though

the joke is that cernovich's brain is already smooth so the smooth muscle of the heart would fit right in

had to reach but once you explain it it's an ok joke

so gj on that

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
Dr. Ben Carson says that if you jam an electrified Q-Tip into the "special" part of your brain, you can remember a book you read 60 years ago, even if you're younger than 60. Truly science is amazing in this wondrous day and age!

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
if dr carson jabbed an electric thing into your brain, what 10+ year old thread would you be able to recite verbatim

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Baloogan posted:

if dr carson jabbed an electric thing into your brain, what 10+ year old thread would you be able to recite verbatim

hulk hogan meat shoes

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
"u cant overload the brain :tootzzz:" - ben carson

"o ya? watch this" *injects silverback gorilla cum into own smoothbrain via hole in side of head* "do u have any idea how hard i have to concentrate right now with this neutropical agent burning into my brain and making sure i dont unleash my primal fury on all of u, i tried this on my friend and he had to go to the hospital cos his weak brain just melted right thru his own face pfft" - mike cirnovik

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
YES

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NG29iyldsc&t=49s

i now want to watch all of carson's speech

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Chokes McGee posted:

had to reach but once you explain it it's an ok joke

so gj on that

ill get to good joke eventually

Lastgirl posted:

"u cant overload the brain :tootzzz:" - ben carson

"o ya? watch this" *injects silverback gorilla cum into own smoothbrain via hole in side of head* "do u have any idea how hard i have to concentrate right now with this neutropical agent burning into my brain and making sure i dont unleash my primal fury on all of u, i tried this on my friend and he had to go to the hospital cos his weak brain just melted right thru his own face pfft" - mike cirnovik

now i have an image of cernovich singing master shake's MIND CONTROL ditty from when he was infested with hypnogerms

*~ miiiiiind controoooollllll
you gotta have miiiiind controooooooolll
if u wanna have control of your miiiiiiiiindddd
~*

Coolguye has issued a correction as of 18:51 on Mar 8, 2017

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

I've done this and it's true. :)

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
i want ben carson and mike cernovich to give a speech about the human mind

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Darkman Fanpage posted:

That would be excellent.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Darkman Fanpage posted:

let us assume for the moment two frictionless perfectly smooth brains colliding with eachother

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

lol I've watched everything from the start of the primary until now and this is my limit where I can't tell if its true or not

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peel
Dec 3, 2007

ben carson knows it works because he tested it on himself. he stuck electrodes in his brain and now has perfect knowledge of a book of bible stories he read when he was five, and nothing else

• Locked thread