Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

You have issues, you're constantly posting stuff like this

I hope you piss your pants.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

scrubs season six posted:

I hope you piss your pants.

Go on...

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Bareback Werewolf posted:

violence begets violence

Not if you kill all your enemies.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
Drip drip, said the pants

Monday_
Feb 18, 2006

Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise.
The Great Twist
Committing violence against someone because they're a Democrat or Republican or whatever is loving stupid and anyone who does it should be in prison.

On the other hand, if all 60+ million Trump voters happened to drop dead tomorrow the world would be a much better place.

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

Bareback Werewolf posted:

violence begets violence

yeah, exactly

cool tree bro
Jul 27, 2010
I didn't read this thread but I hope trump becomes president for life just so everyone who actually cares about the world still are finally made dead inside.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Monday_ posted:

On the other hand, if all 60+ million Trump voters happened to drop dead tomorrow the world would be a much better place.

The smell would be better, then get really really bad, but in the long run go back to better

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011

Monday_ posted:

so what would you say is the final solution to the right-wing question

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
i would guess probably not violence based on the bit that you cut out

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011
so like, are you talking about just putting all the right-wingers somewhere you don't have to look at them and having them work for their freedom, or what is it

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
I think he was saying the world would be better off without the people who voted for trump and, hell, he's right

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011
maybe if you put something in the air to encourage them to die of natural causes sooner...

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

Pittsburgh Lambic posted:

violencing people is okay when my side does it, seriously guys listen to this stunning argument that probably involves a 70-year-old war

This is stunning. I am stunned.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

so like, are you talking about just putting all the right-wingers somewhere you don't have to look at them and having them work for their freedom, or what is it

Yes. It's called an active trash compactor. Make them into manlet-cubes.

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011

Who What Now posted:

Yes. It's called an active trash compactor. Make them into manlet-cubes.

that seems inefficient, why not just use a furnace or something

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
The dude who keeps getting punched by antifa the most is someone who runs a fuckin think tank dedicated to making ethnic cleansing in America more mainstream so lmao @ the projection here

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
Maybe all the trumpies can go live together on a nice farm out in the countryside. lots of fresh air, cool breezes, no black people.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

that seems inefficient, why not just use a furnace or something

Furnaces don't make cubes.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

maybe if you put something in the air to encourage them to die of natural causes sooner...

Chemtrails already exist

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011

WatermelonGun posted:

Chemtrails already exist

what if you used a pesticide instead, get it because they're vermin lmao

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
If peeing in your pants is the cool then consider me Milo Yanniopolous

USSAr
Sep 16, 2007

Your a Commie

Boner Zone posted:

The dude who keeps getting punched by antifa the most is someone who runs a fuckin think tank dedicated to making ethnic cleansing in America more mainstream so lmao @ the projection here

the thing is antifa support genocide

that is what communism is

oh you say it's not? history says different ~

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011
it's not genocide if it's done to people with the wrong opinions :colbert:

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

My dude! You literally don't know what genocide means.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

Hundreds of milliliters of pee died on that pee man's pee pants.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Those who have the wrong opinion literally aren't people.

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

USSAr posted:

If only there was some kind of middle ground between communism and fascism.

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011

turn off the TV posted:

hold still while i accuse you of being a south park fan with mocking references to centrism

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

hold still while i accuse you of being a south park fan with mocking references to centrism

There are more options besides Far Left, Far Right, and perfectly in the center.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

South Park sucks poo poo regardless, retard.

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo

USSAr posted:

okay this made me lol

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011

WatermelonGun posted:

South Park sucks poo poo regardless, retard.

it does, but people seem to get really fuckin angry about it especially in a political context, which is funnier than the show itself

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

it does, but people seem to get really fuckin angry about it especially in a political context, which is funnier than the show itself

Agreed. I haven't watched that show in a decade but I feel like I have seen all of it due to how many morons, left or right, keep bringing it up.

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014
"No you see the so called tolerant left is the real nazis for punching the actual poor misunderstood nazi"

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011
i've heard one political commentator say just that, more specifically, "shutting people's opinions down through violence isn't fighting fascism, it is fascism"

USSAr
Sep 16, 2007

Your a Commie

turn off the TV posted:

the middle ground would be obama, bombing wedding parties in the middle east

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

i've heard one political retard say just that, more specifically, "shutting people's opinions down through violence isn't fighting fascism, it is fascism"

Fixed

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

Guys, you see it's perfectly okay to be of the opinion that every single member of a race, religion or sexual orientation be systematically rounded up and killed. As long as you pinky swear never to try and infiltrate any levels of government in order to have your opinions carried out into law. When that happens and not a second more, then maybe it's okay to consider sending a strongly-worded petition to the government from Change.org.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011

King Vidiot posted:

Guys, you see it's perfectly okay to be of the opinion that every single member of a race, religion or sexual orientation be systematically rounded up and killed. As long as you pinky swear never to try and infiltrate any levels of government in order to have your opinions carried out into law. When that happens and not a second more, then maybe it's okay to consider sending a strongly-worded petition to the government from Change.org.

admittedly, the notion of nazis infiltrating the government would be a lot less scary to people if people still regarded the united states government as representing its constituents

the notion of america being a representative democracy has kind of gone down the shitter these days though, so things like this become a real concern

• Locked thread