Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Study finds that Gamers are having more sex than anyone. Probably because Dark Souls fucks us all at one point or another. 🤣🤡😂

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

Sex is Good

Games are Good

Therefore Sex is Games????

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

ive evolved beyond sex. i only jack it a healthy amount and cum into a small paper bag which i immediately throw in the bin to help stave of prostate cancer but frankly, i dont think it even feels good to cum when i do that. if you still have sex i think you should stay back in the 20th century

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

trying to jack off posted:

ive evolved beyond sex. i only jack it a healthy amount and cum into a small paper bag which i immediately throw in the bin to help stave of prostate cancer but frankly, i dont think it even feels good to cum when i do that. if you still have sex i think you should stay back in the 20th century

Wisdom

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

:hai:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

`jbklm
aFoaoa

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I've never been horny, and I promise this on a Gamer's honour;, I never will be.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Pretty much this. I've been living the volcel lifestyle for years.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

`jbklm
aFoaoa

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wormskull posted:

`jbklm
aFoaoa

:`jbklmaFoaoa:

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Had a good laugh at the OP. WOuld really like to actually have sex though.

Cannonballoon
Jul 25, 2007

To live the celibate life of a gamer monk shows both maturity and true devotion to the craft.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

This.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

I'm in a loving sexual relationship with my nintendo switch

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Cannonballoon posted:

To live the celibate life of a gamer monk shows both maturity and true devotion to the craft.

Amen.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Study finds that Gamers are having more sex than anyone. Probably because Dark Souls fucks us all at one point or another. 🤣🤡😂

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

🤣

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

admins please add 🤣 as :jbklmaFoaoa:

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Glad to know the OP is a Mass Effect player as well

Amorphous Abode
Apr 2, 2010

We may have finally found unobtainium but I will never find eywa.

I like his little feets

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

All I see is a box with lines in it.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

All I see is a box with lines in it.

It's only visible to the human eye if you've just been hosed by a Souls game.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

i dont play a sopuls game until it wines and dines me op

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008
I am a Gamer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Fargield posted:

I am a Gamer.