Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ridgewell
Apr 29, 2009

Ai tolja tahitta ferlip inbaul intada oh'l! Andatdohn meenis ferlip ineer oh'l!

Something Awful, meet Sia. I adopted him in July 2016 (after getting advice here in PI - I am a first-time cat owner).

Sia was born in Tangier, Morocco and is five years old. How he got to Europe, noone at the shelter knew. This is him when I adopted him. He put on weight in the meantime...

Sia, named so because he is a Siamese mix and after the singer, is very cuddly and loves kneading.

He is a connoisseur of art.

He sometimes puts on a really, really goofy look.

He is curious about everything I do and accompanies me whereever I got within my flat. :nws: If you don't like naked hairy legs.

He developed a strange habit of jumping in the tub after I take a shower. What's up with that?

He is not very playful and usually cares about toys for two or three minutes at most.

He is super chill, likes to talk and eat cat grass.

He loves to sit between my computer keyboard and I to get cuddles. I love him!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread