Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fluffykittys
Aug 22, 2016

I can't hear you over the sound of me licking my own anus.
Wahhhhhhh! I'm dying from the cuteness. I OCSD: Obsessive Compulsive Siamese Disorder. It's kind of a misnomer, because I'm actually obsessed with all colorpoints. Like, that one that minister of chance posted that looks like a Turkish Van, but is still fabulous. I have a ridiculous collection of "Siamese" stuffed toys. Any stuffed toy that is even remotely colorpoint, I have to have. There's only one I've ever found that I don't have yet, which is this one:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B006CUGFXI/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_S_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=3KEUUL52B6VRN&coliid=I3MHV8N814U54P

Yeah, in fact, I could use some help. I need more stuffed Siamese cat toys, but the more I look, the more I find that I already have. But I refuse to believe that I already have all the Siamese stuffies available in the US. Because, let's face it; EVERYONE is in love with Siamese, whether they can admit it or not

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread