Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
I'm going by the Elder Scrolls 'Dragon Break' method, where after 10,000 years of this nonsense, all timelines are simulateously true regardless of how much they oppose each other. It takes place in the kingdom of Hyrule even though the land drowned eons ago. Ganondorf is in so many contradictory states of dead, sealed, and revived that only his malice is strong enough to break free.

Also, looking back at that episode, while you were shooting down the second last bokoblin from the platform, the blood red moon can be seen rising past the mountains on the left. I feel like you should have noticed it, but I sure as heck didn't until the second time I checked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
I figure '10,000 years ago' is just a convenient shorthand for 'long enough we kind of lost track of all this crap. Nice round number.' It's probably been 3768 years and four months or something. Also while I understand that quitters don't get to be the villains of long-running franchises, Ganon... let it go, dude. Take a goddamn nap, do some yoga.

• Locked thread