Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.

Zopotantor posted:

If you do go to the labyrinth, note that you can get the teleportation medal after you finish it.

oh please oh please

That's one of the reasons they want to do it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

Glazius posted:

Huh. Now that you mention it, it would be kind of neat if all the Gerudo who'd been outside the city for a while could see through your disguise. It seems a little odd that the Hylia statue is just kind of parked out in the street with no fanfare, but then again, that's probably how the Gerudo would treat a god.

The woman sitting next to it said that none of the Gerudo care about Hylia nowadays.

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

Zopotantor posted:

I think they also rarely (never?) use the bow while flying, a mechanic I absolutely love.

They did it once or twice.

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

Oh god, I think I know Lindsy's cousin.

• Locked thread