Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dresh
Jun 15, 2008

hrmph.
When you rescue people, try to rush over and talk to them right after defeating the enemy. I think that first guy you saved had gotten over the shock by the time you got to him, but usually they'll give you a gift of gratitude.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dresh
Jun 15, 2008

hrmph.
So you haven't updated the thread yet, but a couple pieces of advice based on the latest video (which I realize was the start of a new recording session so some of these may be addressed in a few days anyway). I'll just put them in spoilers until you link the video.

1. You can put bombs away by pressing B, just like in Skyward Sword.

2. You totally forgot to turn your shrine radar back on, so you totally missed the one in Kakariko.

3. The chest on the shrine icon only indicates that you got the treasure, a solid blue mark means you've completed it. Solid orange means you've discovered it, and blue with orange inside means you've activated it for warping but haven't completed it.

4. It's pronounced koo-koh, which I didn't realize myself until it was said in Nintendo Directs.

Dresh
Jun 15, 2008

hrmph.

Oh man, you guys were so close to getting another early game Star Piece. So the Star Pieces will crash around midnight and stick around for 6 hours. If you see a light pillar in your normal view without using the scope, that's a Star Piece.

Are you planning on using the amiibo scanning feature? You can get some great drops off of them, including Star Pieces.

Dresh
Jun 15, 2008

hrmph.
For the sake of Klumple's safety, please note that any stable can summon your horse from the ether no matter where it is in the world.

Dresh
Jun 15, 2008

hrmph.
You should definitely try to purchase the Sheikah armor, its stealth bonus makes sneaking up on animals/fairies/enemies absolutely trivial. I tend to default to it all the time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dresh
Jun 15, 2008

hrmph.
You should try selling some of your monster parts. They're cheap, but you've got enough Bokoblin bits and Chu jelly to make some decent cash even by just selling half of each.

• Locked thread