Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider
Easy weapon inventory management: out of space? Use the right dpad to switch to a weapon you no longer want and just throw it. No need to mess around in the menu.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Biscuit Hider
I love how everybody freaked out when the weapon was about to be thrown, despite it being a boomerang.
You use a boomerang by actually throwing it. So long as it doesn't hit a wall or a rock or anything, it'll do exactly what you expect. Don't forget to catch it.

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Biscuit Hider
That horse will get killed quickly.

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Biscuit Hider
By the way, I'm pretty sure that the name "Kakariko" is just a play on "Cocorico", which is french for "cockadoodledoo".

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Biscuit Hider
Tell Lindsay that I'm sorry for her mental illness

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Biscuit Hider
Boomerangs are actually cool and fun to use once you get used to their rules.

• Locked thread