Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Koorisch
Mar 29, 2009
You guys don't seem to know which timeline/era this is so I'll help you since Zelda timelines gets real confusing at times.

This timeline we're in now is taking place long after Wind Waker, Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks took place, this place is a new Hyrule that Zelda, Link and company founded on a new continent they found in Spirit Tracks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koorisch
Mar 29, 2009

That British Guy posted:

This game has to take place in the child timeline. Twilight princess is specifically referenced in a cut scene.

They referenced an area from Spirit Tracks in Skyward Sword so it's not impossible that they reference that game too although it doesn't really make sense considering it's in a different timeline.

ricdesi posted:

Interesting... I suppose if the Kokiri could evolve into the Koroks in the WW timeline, there's no reason they couldn't do the same in the TP timeline... Gonna have to weigh this stuff carefully.

Just wait until you see the Deku Tree to make that choice.

Koorisch
Mar 29, 2009
I like that you guys completely ignored the pop-up that told you what the new ability is and what it does then didn't understand how to get rid of the huge stone.

You might have to have at least one of you guys reading stuff so you don't miss stuff like that again considering how fun that ability is to use when you get creative. :v:

Koorisch
Mar 29, 2009
Uh, I'm pretty sure the Wind Waker timeline was the only one to have the Rito Tribe you meet later on

However since the wiki isn't even sure on which timeline this is I don't even know anymore.

Koorisch
Mar 29, 2009

Arcomage posted:

There's a few more chest-opening variations besides those. Opening a chest while in stealth mode uses different animations, and you can get different variants on each of them (except the standard lock-opening one, I think) by trying to open a chest while not wearing equipment.

Yeah, trying to open a chest by kicking it and not wearing boots will cause Link to hurt his foot because metal is hard. :v:

• Locked thread