Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
Maybe this is just my opinion, but we don't need to see EVERYTHING you do. This game was billed as being gigantic and having an endless amount of stuff to do. If we see every last little thing you do (and I'm mostly referring to travel between points you've been to before, or potential repeated boss deaths or puzzle attempts that tend to happen in Zelda LP's, on a much grander scale simply because of what this game is accomplishing), this LP will take much longer than it needs to be. It just feels like there's a lot more padding in these videos than there needs to be.

That said, I am enjoying the LP, that's just my 2 cents.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!

Lazy Bear posted:

Difference being you didn't turn those fireflies into potions.

You don't know that

• Locked thread