Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thesaya
May 17, 2011

I am a Plant.
I just found this and am on season five. Regarding figuring out cooking in Zelda courtesy of Manly Guys doing Manly things by Coelasquid;

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thesaya
May 17, 2011

I am a Plant.
So, I have watched all of your Breath of the Wild videos and I have a request. Could you fix your audio a bit? Most of the time it is totally fine, but whenever something happens the volume deafens me. I usually try to keep you on a lower volume than most other vids, but if there is quieter talk I miss out on that. So yes, I would appreciate if you made your lows higher and your highs way, way lower.

Thesaya fucked around with this message at 17:10 on May 12, 2017

Thesaya
May 17, 2011

I am a Plant.
As someone who mostly watches your vids when they turn up as my recommended youtube vids but sometimes catch them in the thread, would you mind putting the actual name and number of the episodes instead of just your YT URLs when you update them on SA? It would convenience me and hopefully at least one more person.

Thesaya
May 17, 2011

I am a Plant.

ricdesi posted:

Absolutely! I'll do that going forward and as time allows I'll go back and retroactively add it to earlier posts too. My screen shows the name and number in the title when it pulls from YouTube, wasn't sure if that was the case for everybody.

Just so I'm sure I'm doing the thing you mean, you're referring to the videos in the replies (like the one right before yours), correct?

Yep! Just using [url=blalblabla]name and number and the [/url ] thing is what I am talking of.

Another thing that I have been been thinking of but not mentioned because of reasons, (mainly laziness and not wanting to be a bother,) A go to rule for giving your audience time to absorb the text on the screen is reading it twice before clicking next. Having to pause the video and/or go back to catch what people/creatures are saying can get a bit annoying.

Thesaya fucked around with this message at 19:53 on Jun 7, 2017

Thesaya
May 17, 2011

I am a Plant.
I just watched 83 on youtube (since you don't put up the links here when you add them there still) and roaming charges apply on Data when you go abroad. So, now you know!

Thesaya
May 17, 2011

I am a Plant.
Oh, you left your country? Where did you go?

Thesaya
May 17, 2011

I am a Plant.
Hey, I think this is the first time I've caught an update on here before it showed up in my YT recommendations! Did you start linking them at the time you uploaded them?

Thesaya
May 17, 2011

I am a Plant.
And back to having watched three out of four episodes with a fifth one available on Youtube... :unsmith:
Have you tried uploading the links on SA at the same time you start the upload on YT? ;)

Thesaya
May 17, 2011

I am a Plant.
Yeah, Lindsey can kind of gently caress off with *saving us time*. It does not save time when I go back trying to pause at the exact right millisecond to read the text.

Thesaya
May 17, 2011

I am a Plant.
Edit: Decided to hold off until I finished watching the episode.

Editedit; Yep, that was a good call. never mind.

Thesaya fucked around with this message at 17:47 on Aug 1, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thesaya
May 17, 2011

I am a Plant.

thiswayliesmadness posted:

I don't care if it was just an ice room. That was a neat random thing to run into and it's really annoying to hear discouragement of exploration because 'someone' has already explored those parts...

Yeah, unfortunately, Lindseys commentary is gettting quite annoying. I started watching this as a blind LP. I wish she would take a leaf off of Geop's Dark Souls commentators and act more like a guide if needed.

• Locked thread