Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
My copy of Zelda is busted in some way. Some types of cutscenes and memories appear to be glitched in mine. When I go to one of those there is a good chance the came will error and crash the console. It appears to be audio related as when it does play the scene it normally opens up with some static that ether goes away in a second or overwrites the game audio until I restart.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
It's been confirmed to be last on the child timeline.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

YggiDee posted:

I'm going by the Elder Scrolls 'Dragon Break' method, where after 10,000 years of this nonsense, all timelines are simulateously true regardless of how much they oppose each other. It takes place in the kingdom of Hyrule even though the land drowned eons ago. Ganondorf is in so many contradictory states of dead, sealed, and revived that only his malice is strong enough to break free.

Also, looking back at that episode, while you were shooting down the second last bokoblin from the platform, the blood red moon can be seen rising past the mountains on the left. I feel like you should have noticed it, but I sure as heck didn't until the second time I checked.

I noticed it right away. I was also shocked they did not notice it.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Also the Divine beasts and Guardians were rediscovered over a century ago. So they more or less were just getting them ready when Ganon took control.

MonsterEnvy fucked around with this message at 22:45 on Apr 8, 2017

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

savixeon posted:

If I remember right, in the cutscene where the king was describing what happened 100 years ago, all of the guardians that Ganon took control of were deactivated at the time. So they probably were getting ready and they didn't know the exact time that Ganon would break out from the seal.

No they had the divine beasts ready for sure. But then Ganon killed their pilots and took over them.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
You should also probably check out some of the buildings in Kakariko. Like the clothing store.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
You just needed to press the button while holding on to the gilder rather then letting go. Also use the right spear.

You actually did it right once just with the wrong spear.

MonsterEnvy fucked around with this message at 07:29 on May 20, 2017

• Locked thread