Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
White Coke
May 29, 2015

Cerebral Bore posted:

It's also a really elegant way to herd players in the right direction in the open world. Personally I tried to go for the central tower as soon as I got off the plateau and promptly got my poo poo wrecked by a Guardian. After that I decided to do what the game wanted me to do.

Like the Cazadores and Deathclaws that keep you from going to New Vegas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

White Coke
May 29, 2015
Have you done anything with the drillshaft, or whatever it's called, the pipe-spear?

White Coke
May 29, 2015

Scalding Coffee posted:

Charity comedy protocol: They didn't pay to hear your jokes, offend everyone as much as you want. What are they going to do? Throw money at you?

In this case he could get fired though. So the exact opposite of having money thrown at him.

White Coke
May 29, 2015
Do you finally get rid of the drillshaft in episode 100?

White Coke
May 29, 2015

Zopotantor posted:

If you’re taking wishes, I’d like to see you do a spin attack...

More dodging, less running away. Especially when it's into the camera.

• Locked thread