Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

mysterious frankie posted:

How you can show solidarity without striking:

1. only work 10 hours instead of your normal 12.

2. take the toner out of the office printers; replace with other, lower quality toner.

3. refuse to tell fellow employees about the funny thing your cats did last night.

4. tape rape whistle to mouth of can of compressed air, tape down trigger of compressed air. hide it somewhere in the office.

5. become small, deathly pale withered thing that can only be seen out of the corner of your coworker's eyes.

6. spend slightly more time on facebook complaining about things instead of working than you normally do.

7. stuff vagina with garlic, act like you don't know what in the office smells like a vagina full of garlic.

8. burn down the office.

heres a quick guide

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8afqoDL3Qsk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

i have lived with two women and walked into their bathrooms, and put simply, i never minded their pads, because i routinely squat down and take a poo poo in bathrooms
what's a little blood, compared to fecal matter?

what i'm not understanding, is your deep seated issue with periods

And LG, ... stay out of the women's bathroom.

• Locked thread