Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
u should be using stuff like concentrate/charge and matarukaja/rakunda. on hard mode i was doing 1-2000 dmg every other turn or so on shido. and u really need dekaja and dekunda in general

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

yeah man.. wtf you doing without buffs/debuffs

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
stuff that hits tons of times like swift strike (even though it says its light physical damage) works really well with charge too

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I buff/debuff constantly but I don't think I have anyone with charge

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I.N.R.I posted:

stuff that hits tons of times like swift strike (even though it says its light physical damage) works really well with charge too

Yoshitsune w/Charge and Hassou Tobi beats every boss in the rear end.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
ryuji learns it, ann learns concentrate and theyre probably the best team members. maybe yusuke learns charge too but probably too late for shido. and your mc can easily have it

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Yoshitsune w/Charge and Hassou Tobi beats every boss in the rear end.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Did you try making more rivers in the desert

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

In Training posted:

Shido's boss fight is so long and boring and I died on the last loving turn and I wanna smash my monitor fffuuuu

The average level in that dungeon shoots up because I guess people do the reaper farming trick before they fight him

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

Endgame rotation is like

Start with persona that buffs party attack
MC Debilitate
Ryuji Charge
Ann Concentrate
Makoto Buff defense

MC Charge
Ryuji hit
Ann hit
Makoto Heal

MC Hassou Tobi

battle over

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

This is getting an anime adaptation, but of course it is

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Didn't P3 and 4 get anime adaptations too.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Yeah, and P5 even had an OVA before the game came out. They're going to do the same half decade+ of spin offs and transmedia with this game I assume

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

In Training posted:

Yeah, and P5 even had an OVA before the game came out. They're going to do the same half decade+ of spin offs and transmedia with this game I assume

looking forward to it

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Persona 5 Arena in the Xrd engine :pray: or made by French Bread :pray: :pray:

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Can't wait to hit the dancing floor with Morgana

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

I want P5 Arena so I can play an Arena game without having to touch my PS3.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

In Training posted:

This is getting an anime adaptation, but of course it is

The anime cutscenes always look like poo poo compared to the game itself, especially in 5. Plus once you're watching the story by itself away from the gameplay you realize Persona is basically Digimon

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

I also know the plot of digimon

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

elf help book posted:

looking forward to it

i'm really not

i want new persona stuff.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
for the next 5 years of anime fighting game etrian odyssey clones this will be the theme song of waiting
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_fc_AZmaKs

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

https://twitter.com/Wario64/status/892708153405562880

https://twitter.com/Wario64/status/892708673054621696

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It begins lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The persona 4 rhythm game was kinda lame so the idea of splitting a sequel out into separate likely full price entries is pretty baffling

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

In Training posted:

It begins lol

lol

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXUYZxsku-Q

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

FINALLY something new for the vita

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

In Training posted:

It begins lol

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
i'll probably buy pq2, i liked pq

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

It begins lol

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

persona 5 arena :pray:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I never played PQ but ppl seemed to like it. gently caress the dancing AIDS however

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
yea, never really been a fan of rhythm games

i got very excited when the og persona dancing game came out, but came to my senses. i urge anyone looking forward to it to do the same. maybe just download the ost.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It should be SMT theatrhythm instead of 20 songs that aren't even from the persona 4 soundtrack for 50 dollars

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

It should be SMT theatrhythm instead of 20 songs that aren't even from the persona 4 soundtrack for 50 dollars

oh mama, id buy that in a second

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

In Training posted:

Yeah this. Rhythm games are fun when they aren't injected with Japanese diarrhea

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

pq was fine but the soundtrack fuckin ruled, both versions of light the fire up in the night are top tier great battle songs

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

P4: DAN didn't even have P4 songs? gently caress, I was looking forward to dancing to Last Surprise

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

it did but they wre all remixes and there were less than 30 songs in the game lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

They were all terrible remixes to all be the same BPM and have bad 4 on the 4 floor drum samples m

• Locked thread