Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good

In Training posted:

Shido's boss fight is so long and boring and I died on the last loving turn and I wanna smash my monitor fffuuuu

I didn't come close to losing that entire fight but it still took 20 minutes. It's the only boss in this game I don't like, but it's still cool cause of how jacked he gets

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good

mycophobia posted:

shido's fight isn't that long at least compared to the final boss

Huh, I thought that fight was a lot quicker, actually. Maybe I was just so excited with shooting God in the face while the Phansite meter went up to 100% that I wasn't paying attention

In Training posted:

I had full health the entire time and he has a million health and then I died

Could just swap in Ann for Dekaja, unless you didn't do Star. It's cool that the social links give you a lot of interesting poo poo in this game rather than just being a fusing boost, I only ended up maxing five or six SLs in my first playthrough and I'm finding a lot of interesting stuff in my second as a result.

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good

folder posted:

newb question: is there an actual limit to the number of confidants i can max out in one game, or is it just that there's not enough time to do everyone, so to speak

You can get everyone in one run. A few posters in this thread did it all on a first playthrough and I don't know how but in my second one it's been going pretty smoothly

• Locked thread