Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Linguica
Jul 13, 2000
You're already dead

#DoWhatYouCant

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Linguica
Jul 13, 2000
You're already dead

qirex posted:

I'm old enough to remember a time when the phrase "an erection lasting longer than four hours" on national tv would probably have resulted in a congressional hearing
im pretty sure there WERE congressional hearings when they wanted to start running condom ads

Linguica
Jul 13, 2000
You're already dead

Yes, that is the name of an Amazon Original Series. Very Lolworthy.

Linguica
Jul 13, 2000
You're already dead

and you are virally sharing a news story written about the ad campaign. congrats

Linguica
Jul 13, 2000
You're already dead

https://vimeo.com/231557692

Linguica
Jul 13, 2000
You're already dead

does apple still do the thing where only safari is allowed to use the fast version of their javascript engine so any third party browsers are doubly screwed?

Linguica
Jul 13, 2000
You're already dead

are there any relatively new recommended adblockers for ios. i still have "crystal" and "purify" which i installed like within the first week and never thought about them again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Linguica
Jul 13, 2000
You're already dead

I have never been able to figure out why AdSense claims my pageviews / impressions seesaw like crazy

it seems periodic but the period doesn't line up with anything! it doesn't rise / drop the same amount over the course of a week and the period visibly changes anyway!

• Locked thread