Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.

Josuke Higashikata posted:

I wasn't going to buy this game if it was English audio only and literally every snippet shown of the English dub justifies that stance.

I cannot possibly roll my eyes any harder

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.

Moltrey posted:

I liked Strange Journey, but I tapped out around Sector D cause man i just couldn't do that anymore. I really liked the story and wish I could see it out, but I'm good. It not being numbered really helps my dumb completionist brain, plus I still gotta get to 4 and 4A

lol, it gets so much worse after that

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.

Endorph posted:

i think you guys all just want shadow hearts but with social links

I am pretty much 100% down for this, yeah

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.

No Mods No Masters posted:

Meanwhile even Yoko "loving" Taro can ship an RPG with excellent EN localization included on the JP disk and you don't even have to wait 8 months :confused:

The comparative amount of localization, both text and speech, between Persona and Nier makes this comparison basically meaningless

Also, Nier's localization was handled by an external company while Atlus does all of theirs themselves

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.

Luna Was Here posted:

gently caress you amazon ship my poo poo!!!!

Also I spoiled the poo poo out of myself for this game but I did that with P4 too and it's still one of my favorite games so w/e, game's still gonna be great