Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TEENAGE WITCH
Jul 20, 2008

NAH LAD
is this game gonna b good & cool for someone that nevr played any other persona game before? is there an easy way to play older persona games without buying a ps3???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEENAGE WITCH
Jul 20, 2008

NAH LAD
should i play this in english or japanese? i usually find english anime dubs bad, did they do a good job??

TEENAGE WITCH
Jul 20, 2008

NAH LAD
ok i decided to play it in english since for some reason they decided not to subtitle a bunch of cutscene dialogue if its ambient, like news reports on the tv

its a pretty good dub so far

TEENAGE WITCH
Jul 20, 2008

NAH LAD
hey, can you skip confidants invitations and they'll re invite u to the confidant event later? i assume they dont disappear but don't wanna go a couple ingame days wondering, thx

TEENAGE WITCH
Jul 20, 2008

NAH LAD
aaaaa i have two confidants wanting to do events on the exact same day. one of them is the doctor though and i assumed it would be safe to do her clinical trial invitation later

TEENAGE WITCH
Jul 20, 2008

NAH LAD
how am i doing for social skills at this point in the game: i'm at palace 3 and i'm rank 3 in guts, knowledge & charm. i'm rank 2 in kindness & proficiency

anything i should be focusing on so i dont get locked out of confidant quests later on?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEENAGE WITCH
Jul 20, 2008

NAH LAD
lmao, i thought i was finally in control of juggling confidants and the game just introduced 3 new ones