Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ntan1
Apr 29, 2009

sempai noticed me
I was in the Kotobukiya in Akihabara and there was a section for Persona 5 and they were selling pens with the different characters on them except the Futaba pens were sold out because everybody likes Futaba so I didn't buy any pens.

Thanks for listening to my Persona 5 story.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ntan1
Apr 29, 2009

sempai noticed me
better than p4

ntan1
Apr 29, 2009

sempai noticed me
also i liked nier better than this game but both were good ok.

the big difference is that this game takes 95 hours to 100 hours to finish while nier takes like 30 hours.

ntan1
Apr 29, 2009

sempai noticed me
Sowwy futaba is pretty cute

ntan1
Apr 29, 2009

sempai noticed me

Captain Baal posted:

Hahahahahahahah oh man, I'm getting my popcorn

I've been waiting 7 months for this poo poo

ntan1
Apr 29, 2009

sempai noticed me
Also holy poo poo Im trying to watch twitch streams of this game but they're all unbearable because it's just some nerd reading off all of the text in the game and it's pretty obnoxious.

And wow Morghana's English voice is really... bland.

ntan1
Apr 29, 2009

sempai noticed me
i dunno about all of you but shibuya station looks exactly like it does IRL and the Ginza line is loving easy to find.

ntan1
Apr 29, 2009

sempai noticed me
I'm still probably the only person who is really unhappy about the font/typesetting in English, but it seriously stands out to me. All of the other menus/UI design is so very stylish, but then they decide to use Verdana/Arial for all of the English text.

Like, look at the Japanese text. The font they use is way more stylish.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTIFkomJJNU&t=399s

ntan1
Apr 29, 2009

sempai noticed me

Oxxidation posted:

Looks like ordinary kanji to me.

It's very small but noticeable, there is a weight to the font in that the bottom strokes/parts of characters are slightly heavier. The curves of the font also have balance to them.

Basically, I've worked with UX folks a bit in software, and this is the sort of thing UX designers drool over.

ntan1
Apr 29, 2009

sempai noticed me
I played the game on hard and thought that hard was a really good difficulty. When I looked at normal it seemed easy to me :)

So yes, normal gets easier.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ntan1
Apr 29, 2009

sempai noticed me

Moldy Taxes posted:

I think Atlus shot themselves in the foot with the whole "don't spoil anything past 7/7!" thing. I wouldn't have thought about it before but now that I know it's pretty obvious the interrogation scenes take place there.
Speaking of the interrogation, it's a great framing device, but I'm constantly forgetting it's even a thing until it bursts back in. It's a great framing device, and as I'm writing this I remembered the lawyer said something about a teammate ratting me out and I'm super curious who it might've been.
I've never been to Japan, but the little bit of you transferring trains on your first day of school had me thinking back to navigating the metro in Mexico City. Sent a shiver up my back when it hit me.
I love how oppressive everything feels for the first bit of the game. The entire school staff being a bunch of hardasses, along with the first arc's villain being as big a jackass as he is really paints a different mood from the previous two games.

You are actually wrong on many measures. Keep playing the game, nerd.