Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

Arist posted:

I'll say it: This game is never coming to PC

Heh. I'll see you in 2035 with my PS4 emulator

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
Most of your time in a college Persona game would be taken up by your compulsive need to hang out in the Genshiken clubroom

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

FractalSandwich posted:

What if it's recorded only in English by native English speakers, and there's no Japanese VO at all? People can't whinge about the dub if there was never a Japanese version to begin with, right?

I will complain about bad voice acting regardless of the original language, actually

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
Naoto is a detective who comes from a family of detectives and she wears a cool hat, she's definitely a Raidou

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

Norns posted:

You're suggesting games retail for 120+ dollars? Like a disk and a case?

I think you'll find that he said 5 or 10 USD, right there in the post you quoted

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
it's probably a good sign if you have to reach back to a twenty year old game for your arbitrary "worse than" section

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

Sorry if it came off like "how dare they think that" or something. All I was wondering about is if it's actually like, a massive step down or something or if it's not that bad. If it's plot leans more to the darker tone of P3 or if it's lighter and softer like P4's atmosphere.

Just small general opinions really.

Massive step down. The animations are very glitchy and the plot's a big rehash of the previous games. And they only introduced, like, two new types of aliens

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

tithin posted:

I know nothing about the game and haven't watched anything other than the initial teaser trailer

Ama

Why in the world would you inflict this thread upon yourself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

spit on my clit posted:

i hope this game brings back the same face-numbingly painful experiences that SMT 3 hard mode brought me minus mot & matador shenanigans. those were too much.

I don't because I don't like wiping despite having an incredible team and perfect strategy because Lucifer decided to get an extra turn off of a random crit