Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
No

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Kakushinhan being a question is absolute horseshit and an actual bad thing they made no effort to localize tl or fix in any way. Thankfully you can just press the touchpad to figure it out, but it's still absurd.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

FractalSandwich posted:

If only there were some way of posting footage from video games online so other people could see it, I wouldn't be having this problem.

Alright I got a link right he- Oh no my hands fell off, how could this have happened?

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Trumpeter is still the OG skeleman to have

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Sojiro wouldn't have thrown the coffee, he would have had like 5 minute diatribe about blue mountain coffee and how you're a lovely degenerate

Andrast posted:

You are not forced to play the dumb spinoff games you know.

It's still loving stupid, regardless

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

ChaosArgate posted:

Wait, Nocturne's on PS4? Since when? I thought it was only a PS2 classic on PS3?

It is only on PS3 as a classic, yes.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
The final boss song is good

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I would say the soundtrack overall has some of the best tracks in the series, but also some of the lowest lows too. I like it more than P4's, but P3's is overall still better.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I also like the ending theme of P5 more than never more even though Kimi No Kioku is better than both yes

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Harrow posted:

Yes, physical skills are amazing. I think part of the reason I had a hard time when I played Persona 3 way back when (which was also my first serious playthrough of any game related to SMT) was that I avoided physical skills. I thought, "Why would I use skills that cost HP? That's insane! I need that HP to not die!" Turns out physical skills are a lot more sustainable long-term than magical ones, and often do the best damage in the late/endgame on top of that. Don't be stupid like me, kids. Use your physical skills.

Incidentally, physical skills costing MP in SMT IV is the one gameplay change that I really didn't like.

It'd work with Futaba's, wouldn't it?

That's Wrath

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I like Fog more than Battle for Everyone's Souls, come at me

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
No one remembers Darkness ever which is the actual best Answer track

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xO_IX50ruQ

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
It's because of the mementos requirements most likely

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Exmond posted:

Could you explain why one of the Tower persona is a penis riding a chariot?

Wikipedia posted:

The word "Māra" comes from the Proto-Indo-European root *mer meaning to die.[4] The Sanskrit form of the verbal root is √mṛ. It takes a present indicative form mṛyate and a causative form mārayati (with strengthening of the root vowel from ṛ to ār). Māra is a verbal noun from the causative root and means 'causing death' or 'killing'.[4] It is related to other words for death from the same root, such as: maraṇa and mṛtyu. The latter is a name for death personified and is sometimes identified with Yama.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
The Tower is definitely a penis

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9W7THY3aUs&t=213s

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
They should kill the SMT series and make only that fantasy game Hashino wants to make

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Aurain make this av sized for me

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Thou art I

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Nice spoiler tags

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Yeah you should probably do that since it's a pretty blatant image

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
The automatic ones (Fool, Magician, Justice, and Judgment), Sun, and Moon

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Idk why but my brain immediately trades off Justice for Fortune, go figure

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Haru does not always rank up, but she is incredibly easy to do so with

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
PSTV otherwise nope

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I also enjoy ur av, LuiCypher.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
The tutorial ends after you get stealth halfway into Kamoshida's Palace, basically. If you want to count it until you have full control of your schedule then it's a bit before that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Yes, they're more on the high end side though