Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

polish sausage
Oct 26, 2010
I can't wait to buy the american version because trying to translate the Japanese version for myself was giving me a literal god drat headache. What I played of it was super fun though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

polish sausage
Oct 26, 2010
Ya'll are big babies I like how off kilter the mementos theme sounds and i've spent a poo poo load of time down there.

polish sausage
Oct 26, 2010
beat the game.

I gotta say it felt like I was playing the best power rangers/super sentai rpg I never thought I wanted. I think it was the fact that they were given actual costumes this time. I didn't really notice too much of a color scheme, but then I looked at all of the color of their gloves (Joker=red, ryuji=yellow, yusuke=blue, futaba=green, Ann=pink, Haru=purple, makoto=white, Akechi=well his thief gloves are grey/white but his gloves in the regular world are black so whatever, also morgana=I dunno he's a cat) and that's what clinched it.

Like I know persona 4g had the featherman costumes and Yukari became a suit actor, but here it just feels so much more explicit. That last battle being such an explicitly wide scale thing with bystanders looking on, your max rank confidants cheering on and that loving poll going to 100% was really well done. Out of all the ways the story could ended, loving Satan saving Christmas was not one I would have predicted. definitely felt more consistent than p4's last fight.

polish sausage fucked around with this message at 05:54 on Apr 24, 2017

polish sausage
Oct 26, 2010
well this concert was amazing:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZbm0EvXGwc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ezvqw4nAX2c