Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

"autopick skills that exploit weakness" and "autoheal with most cost effective poo poo" is going to help make combat and dungeons go by MUCH smoother

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

im wondering how big the game is compared to P4G

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

people are metling down for some reason about not letting anyone use PS4 Share, just get an actual capture card. people have been recording poo poo for eons without the EZ Mode button Sony gifted to you. I read the NeoGAF thread about this for a laugh and naturally Atlus is now the Worst Company In Existence

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

oh poo poo that is a nice one, I'll have to remember this for the future, thank you friend

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Josuke Higashikata posted:

Just looked it up for a nice afternoon treat and some spoiler culture is already in swing on page one. Glorious.

"This should impact the review score" is probably my favorite quote so far

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Josuke Higashikata posted:

Because gently caress free advertising via YouTube and getting people interested in your game with memey stuff like "I've found a new recipeeeeeh" in FFXV.

you can just use a capture card though. last I checked nintendo doesn't have a share button + takes some revenue off your videos and this didn't hurt Zelda.

I give it legit a week before videos of P5 are on youtube anyway. Guarantee there will also be thousands of streams for this anyway, I don't think many serious streamers actually rely on PS4 Share over dedicated cards do they?

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Jove posted:

I spent four hours sleeping last night cuz it was loving Christmas Eve.

Holla if you live round NYC and want to know where to pick it up!

I would be interested in this, where in NYC are they breaking date

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

maybe I'm misremembering how Persona 4 was but I'm only into late May and all anyone texts me about is the loving Palace every god dang day. Was it this was in the previous game where you couldn't really do stuff with the rest of your buddies until a bit later? I don't think I've had the opportunity to do a single social link with Ann even once.

Also Yosuke > Yusuke what a loving weirdo

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Moltrey posted:

You don't need people to text you to go hang out with them, but also I get texts from Ryuji and Ann like every dang day to do stuff. Like one time Ryuji texted after I went to sleep to do something. Ann in particular needs Rank 2 Kindness I think to start so that might be what's holding you up there

Also Tae texts me all the time in class and it feels inappropriate, please stop ma'am

Where does everyone stay, I don't see them on the map. I think Ryuji is in a school hall but I've never seen Ann anywhere.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

am I correct in saying visits to the gym and doing workouts with the beam in your bedroom are beyond worthless? You have to pay 2k yen for the gym just for like 5 HP gain. I thought it would increase but after 2 visits it seems like a complete scam.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

I've read some people say they prefer the dungeons of Persona 4 and that blows my mind. Those loving labyrinths made me want to shoot myself

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

I imagine any Persona game would really wipe someone out if they did a NG+ like even a month or two after beating it, since you already know how everything works and all the story beats. the games have always been long as poo poo but I think P4 felt longer to me because I can't remember a single thing about the characters besides "we love steak, chie is good, ha ha these girls are bad at cooking and kanji loves to knit"

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

Yuuuuuuuuup!

The rumor is Nintendo wanted to release him way earlier, but Atlus has been making them wait.

I'd be fine with that if it means Persona 5 on Switch

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Ibram Gaunt posted:

Laura Kate Dale

that explains everything

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Dale sucks at her job immensely but that other chick writes for the cesspit of OneAngryGamer which makes her infinitely worse. At the end of the day they're both poo poo-tier gameswriters who make like 10 bux an article while getting pissed off on Twitter and that's punishment enough imo

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Mokinokaro posted:

It's basically gamer chud central outside of like /r/KIA

the irony is not lost on me that a OneAngryGamer writer is concerned about someone falsely accusing P5 lyrics of being ableist, when the OAG site comment section is one of the most racist and homophobic sections of any site ever

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

I hated this poo poo in P4 and I'll hate it again in P5

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Ryuji was extremely Right to poo poo on Morgana

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

yeah I've given up that an actual persona game will ever come to switch now. what the gently caress drugs are Atlus on, christ come on