Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

CuddlyZombie posted:

Some massive jackass just spoiled for me what appear to be very significant plot spoilers for Persona 5, on the level of (Persona 4 Spoiler) Adachi is the Culprit. Is there someone who's played the Japanese version of the game who can let me know how big of a deal these are and if there's still mystery to be had? I'm otherwise completely blind apart from the giant bomb quicklook, and was really looking forward to some mystery solving.

[/spoiler]

I'm so pissed off right now.

First off you should not link them at all.

MonsterEnvy fucked around with this message at 19:55 on Apr 1, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Just to get this through. Ann is never raped.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

wizard on a water slide posted:

Akechi's outfit reminds me of a very specific anime trope I have a hard time defining personally bc I don't really know the language of the genre/medium, but that I've definitely seen. Like something like what Char in Gundam has going on, a very flashy or formal kind of military ensemble, which matches with his using science fiction weapons; he's like an over-the-top shonen anime hero or something, which contrasts Joker's black gentleman thief ensemble and as that guy above points out is obviously playing with the hero/villain relationship between the characters.

I feel like it's definitely as strong or stronger and more appropriate a concept than some of the other Phantom Thief outfits, I just have a hard time articulating why because it feels like it's a reference to a stock character design from another culture.

Does that make sense at all or am I insane

Then When he goes evil his weapons go from fantasy to cruel. Changing from Ray Guns and Laser Swords to Silenced Pistols and Serrated Blades.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
The other bad ending in the game is pretty bad too in a different way. What with the Thieves becoming like Goro and the other people they fought against

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Apparently there are fair amount of changes actually in the base. Like all the Dungeons and bosses are different.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Blooming Villain got a cool remix.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaWNmRSdnnU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
All the Dungeons have been remixed and there are more activities and such in free time.