Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

giant bomb posted the quick look but I'm not watching that poo poo, I'm too close to give in now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

i don't give a gently caress

e: like I've watched snippets of other gameplay videos but the first hour is honestly pretty goddamn important imo

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Video games are bad, anime is bad, it was a foregone conclusion, you're not some wise sage

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Ostentatious posted:

does persona 5 have naoto in it this is important for many reasons

no and i'm glad of it

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Jimbot posted:

I saw a few choice panels of her spin-off manga and knew I chose right to never pay attention to the P4 spin-off stuff. She was real good in the game, though. Great VO too.

I don't hate Naoto, but her showing up marks the point where the game turns into The Naoto Show featuring The Investigation Team where she becomes an exposition robot who figures out every detail of the plot for the other characters.

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

I might buy this game twice because I don't want to wait the hours it would take for my copy to ship here on Tuesday, rip me

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Ostentatious posted:

I found some sexy pictures of Rise from P4

hot

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

When does digital unlock, anyway? If it's late enough I'll probably just wait for mine to show up.

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

That's what I was hoping on, I'll probably just buy it from PSN and pay $60 for the ten hours it's not at my place.

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

I bought the poo poo Idiot version of FFXV, I have no self-control

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Ostentatious posted:

It seems like the same sort of narcissism bred in fandoms like Zelda where they need review scores to validate their own thoughts on the game and when someone simply thinks it's above average instead of the best thing ever made they get real insecure about it and begin to personally attack the people involved

this happened to me in this very forum, I have to include in every post that I like the game and people still freak out

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Captain Baal posted:

don't worry aristocrates i will attack you regardless of your opinion

thank u

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

slev posted:

Twilight Princess 8.8/10

Jeff was too forgiving imo

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

From what I understand there's nothing to her, so she's more a bad character like how Koromaru is a bad character

I'm not loving backing down on that

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Ai is legit one of the best Social Links in P4.

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

I like that you can accept Ai's offer to date her to make her feel better and then at the end of her Link she goes all "I was just really emotionally vulnerable" and breaks up with you.

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

I'm gonna actually try to do this totally blind because I almost always end up following a guide.

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

i'm not in it at all nerds, owned

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

watching you peons beg for baal's attention is shameful

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

CharlestonJew posted:

he's one of the few people here who has played persona 5, which makes him objectively better than us

the thought that baal is better than me makes me want to loving kill myself

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Captain Baal posted:

well? i'm waiting

i'm already dead and haunting u, btich

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Josuke Higashikata posted:

The avatar isn't going to be better than the Ape Escape monkey anyway.

This is the only time I will ever agree with you about anything.

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

I should probably plug my capture card back in if they're not gonna let me record poo poo

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

I remember how Type-0 HD blocked streaming of the opening song, which made sense. But they also blocked whenever any of the characters sang it. Including parts that were just the lyrics, text-only.

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

I totally get why they blocked it, it was just hilarious seeing someone recite their weird poetry and have the SHARING BLOCKED thing pop up

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

oh no, I posted forward in time

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

A work only having lesbians in it at this point honestly isn't that progressive either if they're just blatant fanservice. I'd honestly dock points before I'd hand them out if it seems like the only gay-friendly thing in a game is "the ladies kiss." Not that I'm some arbiter of acceptable gayness or whatever.

Nier handled it pretty well though.

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

ImpAtom posted:

Huh, that's who they got for her? I haven't been paying attention but that sounds like a good choice.

Magilou's so good, haven't heard much of her Futaba voice but Erica Lindbeck's pretty great.

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

I've officially bought two copies of this game, lol

e: also gatchaman crowds is very good

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Davincie posted:

i have persona 5, but i will not play it until jpn voices are out. jealous?

jealous of how dumb you are!!!!

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

idk Berseria's p good and I'm not even down on the P5 dub like some people here

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Tae posted:

Ff15 off the top of my head.

FF15 was also mostly good

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

I forgot about Berseria's myriad typos

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

I ordered mine on June 7th as well and it still hasn't shipped

Also I'm one trophy away from this goddamn P4G plat, I've put like 30 hours in the last two weeks which is probably a bad idea lol

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaUjy0UzFjE&t=24s

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

ImpAtom posted:

It's been delayed until December 2017, sorry.

In a stunning turn of events it's been reverse delayed back to Winter 2014 and it's been out for 2 years.

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Catherine is one of the best games Atlus has put out so that's not a problem

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

gross

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Mr. Trampoline posted:

Amazon delivered my Take Your Heart edition a day early! I'm finally playing!! :woop:

mine just shipped and I hate your guts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

It's a good show