Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

I just noticed that the Collectors Edition has the plush. Thanks thread.

I ordered it without actually knowing whats in it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

That Penis Chariot is my waifu

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

Ordered my Take your Heart Edition on Amazon,no chance in hell they ship it early

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

Are Mudo and Hama instakills really gone for good?

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

SyntheticPolygon posted:

Well, Goro's bio in the op mentions instant death skills so probably not. Unless there are new instakill skills now.

Honestly, I’d be glad if they are. It happens once per game or so,but main character +new enemy+ instakill always was bullshit. Didn’t Tokyo Mirage Sessions also not do MC Death Game Over?

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

That’s fine I guess. Thanks.

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

Cheap Trick posted:

Persona 5 is gonna cost the equivalent of USD 75 :australia:

Still gonna buy it ofc

Get the Collectors Edition, it's 89 Euro or 94 dollars in Germany

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

I'm actually planning on going deaf for this game.

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

Alder posted:

Did you know the guy who wrote SAO was a salaryman?

You can tell because Kiritos Sisters Tits are so huge and its mentioned about 200 times and there is incest that he was a salaryman once. Sucked the normalcy right out

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

Yeah, if my take your heart edition gets canceled it'll be a bummer

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

Can we stop talking about SAO and how big Kiritos Sisters Tits and/or abs are?

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

Super No Vacancy posted:

send like 5 japanese college students on a year abroad to cambridge or some poo poo for persona 6. japan loves anime britain

Germany would be way more mystical.

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

OneDeadman posted:

I mean probably

I forgot that he was in Persona 2

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

Endorph posted:

i think you guys all just want shadow hearts but with social links

Yes. Yes, actually. But instead of Shadow Hearts, can it be more Koudelka as well?

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

It'll play all tracks at once in a cacophony of dread which will end it all.

Beware

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

All DLC is actually cheaper than the game if you bought the good edition :smug:

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

Norns posted:

I got the Steelcase. I assumed the other one came with a wiafu pillow or something.

They couldn't possibly know which waifu you pick, so they went the safer route.

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

Sooo.. Make a separate loving save after the looooooong boring intros for when you replay?

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

Lakbay posted:

I too will play the game like a Dungeon Crawler Heist Harem Anime

Same.

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

Josuke Higashikata posted:

Is this the part of the thread where I can gush about Miyuki Sawashiro? I'll take any excuse.

I'll also allow that. Any thread should allow that

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

Josuke Higashikata posted:

Great, I love her, she's the best, her voice is like hearing heaven, I want her to say anything and everything ever because it would sound amazing.

These are not bassy girls, but they are fantastic. They better have that JP VA DLC up nice and early on 4/4 for us yuros
I agree with you on Miyuki, tho. I also dig Grey DeLisle a lot.

The DLC is apparently launch DLC. Let's hope it doesn't get pushed back

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

Endorph posted:

the tl is good, ive decided

That's pretty strong. I like puns.

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

Arist posted:

That's what I was hoping on, I'll probably just buy it from PSN and pay $60 for the ten hours it's not at my place.

I wana say that seems extreme and you can wait those final hours.
Then again I'm getting the 90 Euro Edition and bought Nier Automata twice because of a T Shirt... So I cannot judge

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

Yeah, I just finished Zelda and the Dungeons and Bosses are weak. It shouldnt have gotten perfect 10s for regressing the most popular gameplay aspect of the series.

Its not a seven, in any case, tho. Or if it is, Horizon is also a 7. They mirror each other pretty hard.

I wanna say both games are strong 8s.

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

Captain Baal posted:

The best thing about Hifumi is her mom wanting her to be a gravure idol instead of a shogi player.

What a good mom

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

Can we talk about the Nurse? I liked the Nurse who gave handies on the down low while I did Janitor poo poo.

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

Tanaka was great. The nurse was also the devil link, right?

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

Not really? But the Nurse deffo did the nasty with the MC

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

Tae posted:

If that bothered you, p5 tripled the amount of adult lady relationships

Perfect.

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

Sex all the teachers.

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

They'll deport you really really quick if they can, tho

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

Rookoo posted:

So either I wait til tuesday to get it from Amazon, or tomorrow I go on a 2 hours each way train journey to go get it from a shop I know has broken the street date.

Hm.

Just.. Just wait for it, man.

Its kinda stupid to freak out over a game that is years and one console generation too late

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

Doesn't Amazon guarantee release date delivery or is that an EU thing?

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

wizard on a water slide posted:

Amazon US offers release date delivery sometimes, but not on all items or to all locations, and they can and do still gently caress it up anyway sometimes

After my copy of Bloodborne failed to ship until late on release day I p much decided I wouldn't pre-order games I was really hype to play at launch there anymore

Weird. Prime is pretty much 100% guaranteed, but then again you can cross all of Germany in a car in about 7 hours, from north to south.

But they'll ship mine on the 3rd,and it will arrive on the 4th between 11 and 5pm

Then again, we don't get the 20% prime preorder discount

Apparently the ps3 versions aren't preorderable via PSN

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

Saint Freak posted:

I'd say they're around 10% for me in the American Midwest. So 9 out of 10 release day games I get come at minimum a day late.

I think part of my problem is that they don't let you pick shipping and for my area it always goes USPS which may as well be sent on a hope and a prayer.

True, we can't pick shipping here as well. You can force them to use DHL, but soon Amazon might open their own Delivery Service due to quality issues with DHL/Deutsche Post, so guaranteed delivery might not happen once that's a thing.

How is Amazons own service in the US?

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

Dragonatrix posted:

I can't believe that Winter 2014 is nearly here at last.

Finally, Emancipation

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

Alfalfa The Roach posted:

Atlus just told me they're delaying the game for another two months so you're right

"Due to a save game corrupting bug having to do with the english voice acting, we need to re-record all of Ann's Dialogue. This will impact the Impending release and we will have to push back the game to a later date. Please tune in for more infos in the upcoming weeks"

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

Saagonsa posted:

I get that people are overreacting to the no PS4 share thing but saying "lol just use a capture card" is kind of a weird response

Let's be honest.. If you've any business recording the scenes for anything, you probably already own a capture card for years. I've not seen anyone really using the ps4 record function other than for MP Replays for their AMVs

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

Saagonsa posted:

Nah, I've seen it used a ton for sharing short clips of funny/interesting stuff in games. Mostly on twitter though

Fair enough, I'm not into social media at all and didn't consider the twitter integration. What I find stupid is that developers can block this, but you can still easily shareplay the whole game with your buds in 1 hour segments

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

Look at this guy and his edition without Morgana :smugdog:

No, congrats on your early game, dude. I wish Amazon would break street dates