Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BrightWing
Apr 27, 2012

Yes, he is quite mad.

Super No Vacancy posted:

I'm going to buy every costume dlc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrightWing
Apr 27, 2012

Yes, he is quite mad.
Baal are you excited for all of us to finally play P5 too?

BrightWing
Apr 27, 2012

Yes, he is quite mad.
Anyone know when the soonest you can get an sp regen accessory? Sorry if it's been asked already.

BrightWing
Apr 27, 2012

Yes, he is quite mad.

Captain Baal posted:

Rank 5 of the death confidant, gonna run you 100k

Guess I know which confidant to rush then! Related question, how can I get my guts up? I haven't found a way to do that yet...

BrightWing
Apr 27, 2012

Yes, he is quite mad.

YoshiOfYellow posted:

TRIAL BY BURGER

???????

BrightWing
Apr 27, 2012

Yes, he is quite mad.

Captain Baal posted:

Central street

Big Bang burger

Is this the new portal to the meat dimension?! I know what in spending my next in game day on.

While I'm asking junk, I've last one, does weather affect dungeons at all?

BrightWing
Apr 27, 2012

Yes, he is quite mad.
I admit to falling for a 4 Incubus ambush, MC lived with 8 health.

BrightWing
Apr 27, 2012

Yes, he is quite mad.

ApplesandOranges posted:

I'm probably gonna ditch Ann (I haven't even gotten party number five yet). She's a nice backup healer, but she usually goes last anyway and chances are MC/Ryuji is gonna be doing the bulk of the damage anyway. It's like why I never really used Mitsuru in P3.

Mutsuru was the only one to learn mind charge, her damage was excellent, probably the highest non mc character.

BrightWing
Apr 27, 2012

Yes, he is quite mad.
I'm real bass at persona I think. I'm in the lead up to palace 5 and only two links maxed, Sun and Chariot. My social stats are all in the 3-4 range and I can't figure out the Ame-no-whatever fusion request.

BrightWing
Apr 27, 2012

Yes, he is quite mad.
Pstv is a vita you can play on your tv, they're real cheap.

BrightWing
Apr 27, 2012

Yes, he is quite mad.
So basically....

P5C when?

BrightWing
Apr 27, 2012

Yes, he is quite mad.
Date everyone.

Everyone.

BrightWing
Apr 27, 2012

Yes, he is quite mad.

Kaza42 posted:

Truth. Ask me about how Persona 5 simultaneously handles female sexuality and empowerment very well and extremely badly. Sometimes at the same time!

Is Ann the answer to both?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrightWing
Apr 27, 2012

Yes, he is quite mad.

Kaza42 posted:

Pretty much. Her showdown scene with Kamoshida is fantastic, as is her discussion of how she views the sexy catburglar as a power fantasy. But the way she's animated just makes her eye candy rather than empowered, and there's that creepy stripping thing in the second arc (along with a bunch of other small examples). They were soooo close to getting it right

Ann felt like a bad take on Bayonetta to me.

The scene after beating Kamoshida owns though, yes.