Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Seeing reports that you button mash faceless hordes of enemies en route to killing a handful of named ones then you run to a new spot and do it again, repeat for 2-100 hours as your attention span allows

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

i find it annoying when people complain about posts or opinions i would never encounter if not for people making GBS threads themselves about them here

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

yes the switch is the new console for perverts because sony started enforcing content guidelines and nintendo does not (for third parties). probably the example of this nearest to normalcy is the switch release of doa xtreme volleyball has hornier swimsuits that they didn't put in the new ps4 version. but given the option i would always recommend buying multiplat games on sony rn for better performance and forward compatibility with 4k and hdr

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

i cant believe this guy finally killed the online argument tactic of accusing the other people of being mad. used to be foolproof

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

what do you get for having p5 vanilla save data? i know it doesnt transfer which stinks but i think they said having any data would do something?

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

fail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

q and 4+5 dancing were interquels with memory wiping so they may as well have not existed so, debatable

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

dan and arena were sequels but dsn and dmn did in fact have plots. actually dsn and dmn occur during the plots of 3 and 5 but they are sequels to dan because the velvet room exists outside of time